Search results

1. Dan Diozzi

Reefbreeders Photon V2 or 250 watt metal halides?

Dz6t would have some good answers for you. He uses them. I got the 16inch version from him and works great. Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
  2. Dan Diozzi

Lighting Question

That's awesome! Can't wait lol Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
  3. Dan Diozzi

RODI choice

But my system has been stable since it leveled off. And it leveled off only about 3 weeks after starting it up Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
  4. Dan Diozzi

RODI choice

I couldn't tell you right now. Haven't gotten a meter yet. Sorry. So I'm just letting run for 5 mins before I start collecting the water. Maybe your towns water isn't that great with that other system you had? Just a theory, not an expert of RODI systems Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
  5. Dan Diozzi

RODI choice

I have been using the Aquatic Life Twist-in 4 stage version and it has been working well for me. My only issue is that I lower water pressure, so I'm not getting its full use. I have mine under the sink too
  6. Dan Diozzi

Lighting Question

Just an update, I did end up getting that 16 inch Reefbreeders Photon V2 from Acro Garden. Really preforms well! Great spread, color, and quality! Does take a little bit of time to dial in what you want but the remote makes it easier lol Only complaint(unless I haven't discovered it yet) is that...
  7. Dan Diozzi

who needs a membership card ?

I need one
  8. Dan Diozzi

Lighting Question

I have just had friends with the Chinese black boxes that have caught on fire for them or blown and almost caused a fire. But that Reefbreeders Photon V2 is almost exactly what I am looking for. I get out of work at 4pm toady and could come by after if your around. Never been to your shop before.
  9. Dan Diozzi

Lighting Question

Thats what I'm up to now haha bored at work today
  10. Dan Diozzi

Lighting Question

I think I'm leaning towards a Hydra 56 and saying screw it to the budget a little bit lol
  11. Dan Diozzi

Store recommendations !

Lovely Pets in Quincy and Love the Reef just north of Boston
  12. Dan Diozzi

Lighting Question

I do like the Hydra 26 but have heard of a lot of issues with them too here and there. Was also thinking of going up to the Zetlight ZS-7000 but cant find much on it at all! https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/zs-7000-shieldo-series-led-light-zetlight.html
  13. Dan Diozzi

Lighting Question

Thought about getting the cheap chinese one but just worried about how much of a fire hazard they are.
  14. Dan Diozzi

Gauging Interest in BRS Shirts

I like it and I would buy one Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
  15. Dan Diozzi

Lighting Question

Looking for an upgrade from my Maxspect Razor R420R. Have a budget of about $450, and I'm just wondering what all of you would recommend, have a mixed reef and planning on getting a clam also. My tank is a 50 gal cube, 24x24x20. Also I was thinking of trying Steve's LED's. (link at the bottom)...
  16. Dan Diozzi

Black Friday and Cyber Monday Sale

Will be there!
  17. Dan Diozzi

Carbon and GFO mix

Thanks for the input. Just trying to reduce phosphates a tad and get the water quality to be a tad better too. Its a tiny bit cloudy at times
  18. Dan Diozzi

Carbon and GFO mix

Ok thanks
  19. Dan Diozzi

Carbon and GFO mix

I was going to use in the same reactor.
  20. Dan Diozzi

Carbon and GFO mix

Anyone know how much carbon and GFO I should add to a 50 gal system? I know the ratio is 2 parts carbon to one part GFO
Back