Search results

1. S

FS Lamarck Angel / Frostbite Clownfish

Bump still available
  2. S

FS Lamarck Angel / Frostbite Clownfish

For sale or trade for frags Lamarck Angel $80 Frostbite Storm? Clownfish (unsure of name) $50 7743139756
  3. S

WTB Pink Birds Nest

I’ve been looking for some pink bird nest, wondering if anyone on the south shore has some frags Open to trades as well
  4. S

Gone Koi / Goldfish

a little over an hours ride, do you have any photos? how many koi? and how many are gold fish? how big are the koi? I can take the ride out to get them but just curious what they are first
  5. S

Couple issues - advice appreciated :)

Issue #1 - Brown spots on our orange shoulder tang. Seems to be spreading over the past couple of weeks and I can’t find any info on this. He has been swimming, eating, and acting fine until today, he seems a bit out of sorts. Issue #2 Coral seems to be dying off from bottom up. Tips and...
  6. S

WTB Looking for Hanna Checkers

Just need mag now :)
  7. S

WTB Looking for Hanna Checkers

Calcium and Mag
  8. S

WTB Looking to add a school of Green Chromis & Bangai Cardinal

Figured I'd see if anyone had them before I go to the LFS's
  9. S

Group Buy Algae barn order

Anyone else interested, would like to get 1 or 2 more
  10. S

I will be ordering today/tomorrow for anyone interested..
  11. S

WTB Copepods and phyto algae

Going to order from Algae Barn today/tomorrow if you are interested...
  12. S

I will take 2, I live in Plymouth and work in Braintree. Can meet in Dedham or travel a bit more if necessary and can also meet up with others on the south shore if that brings more interest.
  13. S

WTB WELD ON

The test I did this am with acrylic to the inside panel is holding up well. I cannot get it to budge and I didn’t even clean it first. I cut a piece of acrylic and heatformed it to the inside. Now to weld on. Here goes nothing, wish me luck
  14. S

WTB WELD ON

15. S

WTB WELD ON

I was able to get some weld on #16 this morning. THANK YOU PUGZ508! I tested a small piece of acrylic and a small piece of a bulkhead nut I cut off and both seem to fuse. In a perfect world I would just fuse a bulkhead with a plug in it with the weld on. Does weld on work with other items...
  16. S

Problem with 150G dual internal overflow

There is a curve to it. I am planning to heat it up, give it a little bend and be very generous with the weld on :)
  17. S

WTB WELD ON

Thanks, but where it is located I think I need a thicker material
  18. S

WTB WELD ON

I am not sure who makes the tank. We just got it used. I tried to fuse a piece if a bulkhead to the top with a pvc cement and it did not take. Thinking it’s acrylic.
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back