Search results

1. S

FS Lamarck Angel / Frostbite Clownfish

For sale or trade for frags Lamarck Angel $80 Frostbite Storm? Clownfish (unsure of name) $50 7743139756
  2. S

WTB Pink Birds Nest

I’ve been looking for some pink bird nest, wondering if anyone on the south shore has some frags Open to trades as well
  3. S

Couple issues - advice appreciated :)

Issue #1 - Brown spots on our orange shoulder tang. Seems to be spreading over the past couple of weeks and I can’t find any info on this. He has been swimming, eating, and acting fine until today, he seems a bit out of sorts. Issue #2 Coral seems to be dying off from bottom up. Tips and...
  4. S

WTB Looking for Hanna Checkers

Calcium and Mag
  5. S

WTB Looking to add a school of Green Chromis & Bangai Cardinal

Figured I'd see if anyone had them before I go to the LFS's
  6. S

WTB WELD ON

Having an issue with a unique overflow problem and I would like to plug it up with Weld on, preferably # 16 . Of course, no one local has it... Will replace with a brand new one or just give you the cash, but can't get the weld on until next week... Anyone in the Plymouth area wanna help a...
  7. S

Problem with 150G dual internal overflow

I just purchased a 150 gallon with Dual internal overflows. Each box has 2 holes in the bottom of the tank and the normal slotted intakes in the overflows...BUT the box on the right-hand side has an additional hole in it about 8" up with a bulkhead. I am not sure what the use is for this but it...
  8. S

WTB Clean Dry rock or Cured Live rock

Upgrading the 90 to a 150 and need some more rock. Located in Plymouth, Ma
  9. S

WTB 125 tank and stand

Show me what you got. Would buy tank only also
  10. S

FS Sailfin Tang

Selling my sailfin tang, 4” had him about 2 years and eats like a pig. Pickup in Plymouth
  11. S

FS Yellow Candy Hog Fish

I am looking to rehome this Hog Fish. I have had for about a year and he is happy and healthy 2" to 2.5".. He is caught and currently in sump. $40 Cash or venmo, pickup in Plymouth, MA
  12. S

QT tanks for eradicating ich

So, we just picked up a Yellow eyed Kole Tang . Guess what, now we have ICH. I have done some research and think the Tank Transfer method would be the best way to go. We have a 4" Kole Tank, a 2.5" clown, a 2" Coral Beauty, a 3" Foxface lo, 1.5" Royal gramma, and a 1" bangai cardinal. I need to...
Back