Search results

1. Arsalan

Contest April 2024 Photo Contest | Topic: Soft Coral | Contest Ends on the 30th at 11:59PM

this guy hung out in his lounge chair for a solid 10+ hours. i think he liked it, and people need to know
  2. Arsalan

Fish room heating and ventilation help needed! Build about to commence!

I’d maybe look into tapping into your home hot water line, and have it go through a coil of pex or 1/2” tube in a chamber of tank water, so you use that to heat the water but don’t let tap water contact tank water. just a thought that might actually be feasible in your case.
  3. Arsalan

FS tank breakdown

Great seller! good prices and nice guy, buy with confidence.
  4. Arsalan

Diving in the Coral Triangle

Getting there and paying for it were the worst parts, but once underwater, you forget about all of that!
  5. Arsalan

Sold Octopus

Hey still have this available?? Interested
  6. Arsalan

here’s some more
  7. Arsalan

I finally pulled the trigger on one of my dream dive trips - the coral triangle. I did a 8 day liveaboard in Raja Ampat islands of Indonesia, and let me tell you from one reefer to another, it exceeded all my expectations, and i’ve dove many other amazing parts of the world. this was truly the...
  8. Arsalan

Reef Deal Yellow Tangs at Petco in Woburn

just seeing this. I saw the 4 they had and bought 2 of them around that same time. They've grown, gotten much brighter and healthier and are getting along with all my other tangs.
  9. Arsalan

FS Live stock

Here's your urchin @Edward
  10. Arsalan

FS Hammers, chalice,duncans, stylo, blastos, candy canes

Interested in a piece of that chalice. I'm in Boston area, are you coming around any time soon?
  11. Arsalan

Meet the Officers of Boston Reefers Society

Dude LFG!! I'm more of a Shimano guy but not hating on Sram hahah. That's sick you used to work there! We should def connect. Also sweet tank! Really nice stuff I see in there, well done sir!
  12. Arsalan

New build 210 gallon

i had a 210g w a basement sump and plumbed it through the wall and floor. i used 2” drain and 1.5” flow cuz im extra. that was overkill for sure but i also had a huge pump and was able to have crazy flow and never worried about overfilling the tank cuz drain was always faster. i see your pics...
  13. Arsalan

Free Free RBTAs & Softies

Bump - still have nems and softies available for those new to the hobby, or those willing to become a member. Sorry to those who have asked but don't fit the criteria - not intending to give away free stuff cuz I don't know what to do with it. I could easily sell or trade in at a LFS instead...
  14. Arsalan

Free Free RBTAs & Softies

I have a lot of RBTAs (some green ones too!) and some leathers, mushrooms (nothing fancy) and GSP that i’m looking to donate. Here’s criteria on who i’ll donate to: - Non BRS members who become a member as part of this transaction. - BRS members who are new to the reef keeping hobby within...
  15. Arsalan

Restart or Revive?

rocks are all cemented, otherwise i’d try to find someone breeding those slugs
  16. Arsalan

Restart or Revive?

that’s an older pic, but yeah. at that point there was more aptasia than i’ve ever seen in any other tank. it’s calmed down a bit since then but bubble algae has def taken over which is prob why aptasia reduced. nems also shrunk and reduced too.. just took these:
  17. Arsalan

Restart or Revive?

i like it. i got inspired, so i started with the sump, gonna empty it and get it cleaned up, and actually redo the wire management (nicely this time) while i'm at it, so i’ll actually start loving the tank and not wanna neglect it anymore. Also love @DylanCameron’s idea on softie donations to...
  18. Arsalan

Restart or Revive?

Hey all, I have a 55g cube that i’ve regrettably neglected for that past year and it’s over grown with bubble algae and aptasia. It was a pretty nice nem tank with over 50 nems of different types and colors (nothing super fancy, nicest was a couple black widow), a buncha GSP on the bottom with...
Back