Search results

1. Arsalan

Diving in the Coral Triangle

I finally pulled the trigger on one of my dream dive trips - the coral triangle. I did a 8 day liveaboard in Raja Ampat islands of Indonesia, and let me tell you from one reefer to another, it exceeded all my expectations, and i’ve dove many other amazing parts of the world. this was truly the...
  2. Arsalan

Free Free RBTAs & Softies

I have a lot of RBTAs (some green ones too!) and some leathers, mushrooms (nothing fancy) and GSP that i’m looking to donate. Here’s criteria on who i’ll donate to: - Non BRS members who become a member as part of this transaction. - BRS members who are new to the reef keeping hobby within...
  3. Arsalan

Restart or Revive?

Hey all, I have a 55g cube that i’ve regrettably neglected for that past year and it’s over grown with bubble algae and aptasia. It was a pretty nice nem tank with over 50 nems of different types and colors (nothing super fancy, nicest was a couple black widow), a buncha GSP on the bottom with...
  4. Arsalan

Angler or Sea Horse or Octopus?

Got this neglected 55g cube where i’ve kept a buncha anemones, breeding pair of gold lightning maroon clowns and bubble algae, and i wanna go a different route. help me decide!
  5. Arsalan

WTB Trade 3 x G5 XR15 Blue +cash to 2 x XR30Pro G5 or G6

Title says it. i got 3 lightly used and never set to above 60% gen 5 ecotech radion XR15 Blue lights and i really just need 2 bigger ones. (Third ones on a different tank) let me know what you have! I’m in Malden
  6. Arsalan

What are these corals worth?

I have some corals growing too big and i wanna make room for frags. I have no idea what the going rate is so i’m wondering if you all can help me price them: 1. basketball size acropora Nasuta, about 12” round and 10”+ tall, grew it from a 1” frag 2. basketball size hollywood stunner chalice...
  7. Arsalan

Reefmat Issues

hey y’all, i have a Red Sea Reefmat 1200 in a 240g system. it came as a package with the tank and both have been running for about 3 months. they were about a year old prior. Reefmat was running fine for a few weeks and now it keeps overflowing. it’s setup to auto advance the mat, but seems...
  8. Arsalan

Sold Red Sea Reefer 525XL Bundle $1250

Upgraded to a bigger tank so i’m selling my old one. Details as follow: - Red Sea Reefer 525 XL - Black stand - Sump - Sump ATO reservoir - Plumbing - Slide out electric panel - 110g display + 30g sump = 140g total volume ADDING: - Reef Octopus 202s Protein Skimmer - Aquatic Life 100GPD RODI...
  9. Arsalan

Help ID and price this acro?

got this as a small frag at FFM last year and it’s over grown my tank, taking up prime real estate so i wanna get rid of it. any idea on what it is and how much a home grown 8” colony is worth??
  10. Arsalan

WTB Trade Radion G4 XR15 + cash to XR 30pro?

Long shot but i have a g4 radion xr15 i’m hoping to trade to a xr30 and i’ll put cash on top. please let me know if you’re interested!
  11. Arsalan

Tumbling Chaeto in Red Sea sump drain section

what’s good I want to know if anyone has tried to tumble / turn chaeto in the section of the factory red sea sump that the drain plumbing pours into. the thought is to put a 90° elbow pvc connector at the end of the drain pipe and use the drain flow to tumble the chaeto. I’m curious if that’d be...
  12. Arsalan

Make your whole display tank a frag rack!

for the diy kings and queens: I’ve struggled for so long with either loose corals falling/tipping over cuz of the fish or inverts knocking them over, or just mounting them in a spot they’re not happy in, so i’d have to keep remounting to find their happy place. I stopped dealing with that a...
  13. Arsalan

WTB Neptune Apex Power Bars

Hi, I’m looking for 1 or more EB832 or the traditional power bars. Please let me know if you have any for sale. I’m in Malden but can come to you. Arsalan
  14. Arsalan

FS Easy frags (Blue plating sponge & GSP)

Got a lot of this stuff to get rid of, have a few colonies and making room for other coral. Super easy to keep photosynthetic blue/purple plating sponge - 2-3” frags : $10 Large gsp frags : $10 Great beginner corals pick up in Malden, MA
  15. Arsalan

WTT large GEO calcium reactor

Need to downsize my large geo calc reactor. Hoping one of you has a smaller one that you’re trying to upgrade to a larger one, so we can work out a trade. Mines mint with no issues. 28” tall 6” radius I’ll prob keep my tank and reg
  16. Arsalan

WTB MP40 Wetside

I need a new mp40 wetside. Not really looking for used. Anyone have extras sitting around?
  17. Arsalan

WTT Looking for Ecotech S1 or S2

My cube is in need of an upgrade. Let me know if you got one for sale!
  18. Arsalan

Free Free GSP

Trimming off overgrown areas. I feel bad throwing it out and figured someone here would want it. I’ll have several frags of it. Other frag donations welcomed but not necessary. Pick up in Malden
  19. Arsalan

Anyone breeding clowns?

I got a nice pair of breeding clowns and I don’t intent to try and raise the fry. I’m looking for someone who’s already raising some. I’m wondering if I can give you batches of eggs on clay pots or rocks and you raise and keep them, in return I get a pair of juvi clowns back. Is this possible...
  20. Arsalan

Gone 3 Yellow & 1 Blue Tangs

Downsized the tank and now there's some aggression. I just want peace. $80 each for the yellows (4" or a little bigger) $100 for the blue 5-6" I've had these for about 3 years and they're all fat and healthy. There was no aggression in the 210, but now there's a little in the 110. no one's...
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back