Search results

1. Lurchin

Gone Chaeto

Pick up in Newton MA Priority to members
  2. Lurchin

Sold 75G RR Tank breakdown Price Update

Breaking down my tank, which has been running for 4-5 years 75 Gallon RR Tank 48x18x20 75 Gallon tank stand 29 Gallon sump 30x12x18 $200 Reef Octopus eSsence S-130 Skimmer $200 Syncra ADV 5.5 Return pump $100 Package if purchase all of the above $300 MP40 (older 4-5 years, but Mobius ready)...
  3. Lurchin

Sold Fish for sale

Royal Gramma ~2" $40 ($5 discount for members): pending Blue-green chromis ~1 1/2" x2 $10 ea: pending Banggai cardinal $30 2"($5 discount for members) Been in my 75G for 3-4 years Filefish (eats aiptasia) 2" $30 ($5 discount for members): pending Been in my 75G for couple of months All eating well
  4. Lurchin

FS Miscellaneous Equipment for Sale

BioCube 14 Original with stand and dry rock background $100 obo; there are some scratches on glass Sun System Light 4' T5HO Fixture $100 obo; needs new light bulbs These have been sitting in my basement for several years
  5. Lurchin

Algae Turf Scrubber

Hello all, Getting back into reefing after a 10 year hiatus. I have my 75 mixed reef set-up for about 5 months now, with a RO 130 skimmer, and DSB, but I still have algae on my rocks and walls. Its no longer actively spreading/growing, so it seems to have stabilized, but would be nice to not...
  6. Lurchin

RODI Flow

Hello! I am getting backing into reefing after 16 years. I brought out the old 5 stage RODI unit, replaced all the filters and membrane, but don't seem to be getting any "good" water. However, the waste water line is flowing out out pretty good. I also notice that the resin chamber doesn't...
  7. Lurchin

Super Tonga Nassarius Snails

Who has these and how often do you need to feed them? They are so big that I feel that I need to actively feed them vs. having them "clean-up" left over food. I have 5 in a 75 gallon tank.
  8. Lurchin

LFS in Conn & NY

Which stores are worth visiting in NY and Conn? I'm in White Plains, NY and heading back home Sunday. TIA
  9. Lurchin

New Lionfish

Check out this bad boy! http://www.practicalfishkeeping.co.uk/pfk/pages/item.php?news=922
  10. Lurchin

Ricordeas

I'm going to be ordering some ricordeas from: http://liverockandmore.com/ They have some pretty good prices. Anyone interested in a pooled order to save on shipping? Planning for delivery sometime this week.
  11. Lurchin

Eric Borneman's Tank Wipeout

Has anyone read about this? Truly tragic:( He suspects it may have been sabotage:eek: He had rare Acropora's in his tank. I got a chance to meet him and sign my copy of "Corals" when he came to speak at UMass a couple of years ago at a BRS meeting....(no heat for those who remember!) I was a...
  12. Lurchin

T-5 Lighting Recommendations

Hello all, I'm getting back into reefing after a 3 year hiatus (twin boys 2.5 y/o!) I recently purchased a 75 gallon tank, non RR, plan on going with Reefdom's MJ mod, and DSB, no skimmer. The tank will be primarily LPS and softies, and maybe some hardy SPS. I have decided to go with all...
Back