Search results

1. DylanWong15

My clowns and Condy Nem

Flurry clowns so got the pair for $80. To me they're the most important thing in my tank and I'd rather not lose them but I don't want to take away their home..
  2. DylanWong15

My clowns and Condy Nem

Walked into a wild sight today.. My clownfish are hosting a condy nem which idk how I feel about it. I've been meaning to replace this nem because of the risk of it eating my clowns.. Not sure what go do. Nem hasn't gone for either of them yet and they seem to be happy. Should I leave it for...
  3. DylanWong15

New addition

I've had mine for a few months and he just finished a $10 chocolate chip star that he's been working on for almost 2 months.. He will be good for the next few weeks but I think you should keep him. They aren't that expensive and they are just so damn pretty to look at
  4. DylanWong15

Probably the my scariest night in reefing

That's how my guy is right now.. Improvement is exponential from last night though.
  5. DylanWong15

Probably the my scariest night in reefing

So I walked upstairs probably about an hour after lights out in my tank and notice something wrong. One of my clowns is nowhere to be found. Usually, my pair stay right together next to the filter intake and sleep but one of them was missing. I looked in the tank, nothing. Around the bureau the...
  6. DylanWong15

A Few (Unprofessional) Shots From My Tank

Just a few pictures I've taken over the past few months. By no means am I a professional photographer, nor do I even have a great camera for taking pictures. Just thought I'd share a few :D. All shots were taken on my Samsung Galaxy 6 Edge+ (For whatever reason I can't get images to work so)...
  7. DylanWong15

Hello Fellow Reefers!

Thanks man! Everyday I'm trying to learn something new about the hobby. Looks like I've found the place to do so!
  8. DylanWong15

Hello Fellow Reefers!

I'll be going this weekend if I'm free. Super stoked!
  9. DylanWong15

Gone Free Weeds! Err...Free Pulsing Xenia!

Alright I'll contact you later this week!
  10. DylanWong15

Hello Fellow Reefers!

Hello Everybody! :D My name is Dylan, a 15 year old reefing prodigy is development! (Or at least that's what I like to believe ;)) I was introduced to saltwater by my father when I was 8 years old when we purchased my first saltwater tank which was 10 gallons. Giving up the saltwater scene, I...
  11. DylanWong15

Gone Free Weeds! Err...Free Pulsing Xenia!

I'd love one! :D
Back