Search results

1. Joker

FS Tyree toadstool frags and mother

9 frags of tyree toadstool 1 mother colony of tyree toadstool Frags $10 each Pickup in Worcester ma
  2. Joker

Sold Sold

It's the size of a quarter maybe a little bigger. Asking $300 or best offer
  3. Joker

Sold Gone

Selling a package deal. 2× 50g lowboys, apex El system with pH and temp probe, and a vectra m1 return pump. Asking $950
  4. Joker

WTT Looking to trade my acro

I have 4 or 5 mini colonies of myagi tort that I would like to trade for other acros I don't have.
  5. Joker

Free Stuff

All free but wouldn't turn down a frag of lps or sps
  6. Joker

Sold Gone

It only comes with a custom screen top, v1 sump, tank and stand. There is no livestock or other equipment. Asking $800 or best offer Pickup is in south bridge
  7. Joker

FS Coral for trade

Looking to trade some coral for other acro, torches, fish, equipment. fish I'm looking for Fox face Blonde naso Clowns Anthias (would like 3-4 if possible) Powder blue tang Equipment I need Inkbird Uv sterilizer rated for about 150g's These are what I have
  8. Joker

FS Apex el and dos

Selling a 2nd apex and dos. Asking $600 for both need gone.
  9. Joker

FS A few things available

2 50g lowboy frag tanks drilled 2 1inch drains 1 1/2 inch return each tank $150 each 2.5g with heater and temp probe $20 Reef octopus Diablo skimmer no pump just the body $50 Bubble magus curve 9(needs new pump) w/ neck cleaner $100 Cal reactor and tank( 1 pipe is broke but you should be...
  10. Joker

FS Ruby sump

I got this in a deal with a light that I wanted but don't need the sump. I don't know how many gallons it is but I'll post measurement pics. Asking $100 for the sump or willing to trade for acro frags
  11. Joker

Space invader looking good

Was cleaning the glass today and was taken back by how nice it looks.
  12. Joker

FS Chaeto

$10 come get it. Worcester ma
  13. Joker

FS Selling the rest of my frags

I have 145 frags left mixed of sps, acans, chalices, zoas, and others. Looking to sell them all at one time hence the pricing Asking $1450 that's $10 per frag
  14. Joker

Neptune atk problem

A while back I upgraded the water level sensors to the new water proof ones they sell a long while back. It was working perfectly for months and then all of a sudden the atk would fill up past the low sensor until the high sensor read closed. I don't know why it Is doing this and I'm trying to...
  15. Joker

Why me

This month has been way to much for me. First thing that happened; About 3 weeks ago my main tank started to crash and I couldn't figure out why, I cleaned all the pumps and equipment little over a month before this started and everything was perfect. After I pulled everything out of the tank...
  16. Joker

Gone Please remove

Please remove
  17. Joker

Gone Please remove

Please remove
  18. Joker

Free Free 40b reef ready and stand

First come first serve pickup is in Worcester ma
  19. Joker

WTT I want to trade my coral for your

Kids old Pokémon cards. Shoot me a message with what you may have.
  20. Joker

Wtt for a uv sterilizer

I'm looking for a 25w uv sterilizer in good shape. I have plenty of frags to trade for it. Message me with pics of the sterilizer.
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back