1. Alejandro paz

FS FREE 280g miracle tank

Tank is 72x30x30
  2. Alejandro paz

Still available
  3. Alejandro paz

Yes it come with the stand. Rock and gateway separate but they are available
  4. Alejandro paz

Yes! Free the only rule is buy the light system for the tank! $1200 orpheck v2 and blue and purple plus light bars pick up in Fitchburg
  5. Alejandro paz

FS Red sea reefer s500 for sale

Red sea s500 with all the pumps and plumbing, glass have some scratches not to bad for a older tank, doors may need new hinges. No sump..Asking price $400
  6. Alejandro paz

FS Live rock

Are you still coming on the 27, @Beldredge?
  7. Alejandro paz

FS Live rock

Someone was supposed to pick up on Monday and I leveled on the bucket with water but I need to put it back on the water with flow
  8. Alejandro paz

FS Live rock

Yes
  9. Alejandro paz

FS Live rock

Selling 300-400 lbs pf live rock $300 for all of then Base, flat and branches pieces pick up in Fitchburg MA
  10. Alejandro paz

FS Brand new equipment

Reef dose 350 Neptune dose 350 Trident with apex 1350 Pick up in Fitchburg All of them never opened
  11. Alejandro paz

FS Live rock

Selling 300-400 lbs pf live rock $300 for all of then Base, flat and branches pieces pick up in Fitchburg MA
  12. Alejandro paz

Frag tank

Looking for something more bigger like 48 +
  13. Alejandro paz

Frag tank

Any big frag tank?
  14. Alejandro paz

High end sps

What you got? And where you are located?
  15. Alejandro paz

FS UV sterilizer

Pentair Aquatic 40 watts used less then two months Suggested Aquarium Size: 260 gallon or less $250 price firm. Not trades
  16. Alejandro paz

Free Cheato with grape caulerpa

Sorry I was busy all day, I just checked my email. Do you think it is possible to do it Saturday. There's a lot of traffic tomorrow because it's Friday, and to where you live there's traffic. Do you think we can on Saturday?
  17. Alejandro paz

When can I go to get some?
  18. Alejandro paz

Can I get some?
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back