Search results

1. Reef2Sanity

Ques. (Question of the day?) Sand or no sand?

I only have had sand but am curious to try bare bottom
  2. Reef2Sanity

Free Free 120 in cranston ri

Is this still available? If so can you send me a picture with dimensions? Building a wall tank and this may work perfectly
  3. Reef2Sanity

Hello

beautiful set up, welcome
  4. Reef2Sanity

Intro - New to the hobby

welcome felix, enjoy the hobby and embrace the challenge, never stop learning and utilize some of the vendors in BRS (especially for coral). We're lucky here, have some very good and knowledgeable reefers local
  5. Reef2Sanity

Parameter Thread

6. Reef2Sanity

Parameter Thread

Salt: Reef crystals 1.026-1.025 Nitrate: 5 Phosphate: 0.12 Alkalinity: 9.4 Magnesium: 1280 Calcium: 430 Daily dosing: Ca reactor pegged at 7.1 Ph, 30ml distilled vinegar biweekly or if noted excess algae buildup on glass Water Change: minimal, about 20gal in 100 gal system bimonthly when bad and...
  7. Reef2Sanity

Event 2023 Frag Farmers Market | March 4th | 10-4 | E.O. Smith High School | Storrs, CT

Great show, my bubble tip already looking happy, could’ve spent Thousands there
  8. Reef2Sanity

Event 2023 Frag Farmers Market | March 4th | 10-4 | E.O. Smith High School | Storrs, CT

Work fell through so…… better to go spend on more corals !!! Can’t wait
  9. Reef2Sanity

Calcium Reactor Question

I started with range goal between 7.1 and 6.8, pegged the ph and checked alk daily until stable (took me about a week though I only use a needle valve to adjust it) Currently running at 6.9 and alk rock solid. Good luck, no piece of equipment has brought more stability to my tank once dialed in
  10. Reef2Sanity

FS Happy new year

Happy new year frank
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back