Search results

1. Lucas

Acro Garden Visit

PC Rainbows are one of my favs to watch grow. Nice pack.
  2. Lucas

FS Tank Plus Set Up...classic break-down post

Not anytime soon sorry I’m in New Bedford at the in-laws sometimes. I can let you know if that happens. But to be honest I’m not going to remember. High anxiety day….I’ll do my best lol.
  3. Lucas

About to start a build thread fam!!!!!
  4. Lucas

Some stuff left but feel free to close. Sale thread triggered new build…I have a problem lol.
  5. Lucas

Tank is gone everything up to date
  6. Lucas

WTB Battling Dinos need some stuff

+1 on the blackout then tests nutrient levels to make sure they are present daily if you can. I dosed Kn03 and it helped. I have a whole jar you can have it if you’d like I’m in Braintree.
  7. Lucas

A few people inquired about it so I did as freaking was suggesting reach out asap. Sent multiple messages with my number. First one who contacted would get it. So first guy who texted me got it. Then the buyer of the tank and multiple items inquired about it as well. I have two and was planning...
  8. Lucas

A comment was left on thread for people who didn’t hear from me. Messaging everyone is way more confusing. Tank break down thread…bulk trumps dibs. Thank you for your advice. William McKinley is my favorite president.
  9. Lucas

Sorry if I ghosted some people. I’m in no rush to sell anything if I hurt anyones feeling my bad. @pugz508 i totally over sold on the power bar I apologize, I’ll own up to that. Also my phone send random number straight to voicemail (great iPhone feature). However I saw your text and didn’t...
  10. Lucas

Sicci 4 is gone Tank Stand DOS Powerbar Are pending pick up this weekend. DOS is popular I reached out to the next person in line in case sale falls through. If you didn’t hear from me sorry I’ll reach out if your next.
  11. Lucas

Early spring cleaning. Loved this system grew some beauties. I don't care about selling as a whole but its cheaper like usual. I'll attach some pics and will be adding stuff along the way. If you want more information hit me up. If you hit me up with 20 questions about specs I prob won't respond...
  12. Lucas

Gone Free 90g tank 15g sump and Stand

Thanks Biggie I appreciate it. I’ll keep that in mind when I’m ready. Maybe a trade in the future I have some LPS beauties grown in in the basement.
  13. Lucas

L X W X H tank: 48 x 18 x 23 stand: 50 x 21 1/2 x 35 The sump is small it’s from advanced acrylics. I fit the sump, a 5 gallon bucket, UV sterilizer and a shelf underneath the tank. Stand is still good condition.
  14. Lucas

Coral pictured is not for sale sorry. They were lost on the crash just posting some memories from the tank.
  15. Lucas

Hi guys sorry I’ve been MIA for a while. I went back to school on top of raising a family and working full time. Don’t worry though I’m still in the hobby. Just breaking down my SPS tank. I had a bad crash a couple months ago lost all my SPS…it was heartbreaking. I think it was because my sea...
  16. Lucas

WTT Aiptasia rock

I wish bud, not at the moment sorry. Hopefully in the future but not for a while. I'm trying to fill a 40 gallon with as much aptasia possible before I start to colonize heavy.
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back