Search results

1. Chrisnnemo

T5 bulbs

Where’s t5 users ordering their bulbs from? Is bulk reef supply my best bet?
  2. Chrisnnemo

Adding dry rock to an established tank

Any advice on adding dry rock I’ve had sitting in a 5gl bucket for 5 years to a 7yo tank? Just got over an aptasia explosion and I’m only seeing it again on one rock which I’m thinking of switching out.
  3. Chrisnnemo

WTB Zoas

Who’s somewhat close to Worcester ma that sells coral?
  4. Chrisnnemo

4 bulb t5 combo

What combo do people like the best for a 4 bulb t5 fixture?
  5. Chrisnnemo

FS Equipment for Sale

Marineland Emperor 400 Bio Wheel used for 6 months, 40$, comes with 4 filters. Fluval Sea 25,000K 46 Watts, 36-48”, 75$, like new, used for 6 months. Amiracle Acrylic Sump, , pictured with 10 Gallons in it. Small crack in divider, above water line. 55 Gallon, RR, 75$. R.O Buddy, 50 GPD...
  6. Chrisnnemo

Hydra 26 pucks

Wondering if they sell pucks for the hydra 26? One of the spots on the lense seems browned, the same one on each side, Cant seem to find anything online yet.
  7. Chrisnnemo

Sold 32 Gallon BioCube, Total Plug-n-Play

Selling my 32 Gallon BioCube, it’s a third tank that I don’t use anymore. Total Plug-n-Play, comes with stand, heater, extra nano power head, pump, skimmer, media tray, and magnetic scrubber. 450$.
  8. Chrisnnemo

clownfish darkening?

Ive had 2 clownfish for around 8 years now that I bought from Tropical Isle for $15-$20 each. They've always been orange and recently the male has become darker on his top half. Anyone know why? I've tried googling it and haven't found any solid info on it.
  9. Chrisnnemo

t5 bulbs

any suggestions what kind of t5 bulbs I should buy for my 4bulb 48" light and best prices on where to buy them? I keep lps and sps
  10. Chrisnnemo

something that will remove aptasia

Tired of using aptasia x over and over, prefer berghai nudibranch, peppermint shrimp or even copperband. Anyone have anything?
  11. Chrisnnemo

salt water and rubber

does salt water break down rubber to the point it will affect my water parameters and livestock? To quite the vibration of my skimmer im thinking of putting a 1/16 thick piece of rubber underneath it in my sump
  12. Chrisnnemo

Gone tanks

have a few tanks to get rid of, all could use some tlc in one form or another have a 125, 90, 55, and 33g hex with a stand
  13. Chrisnnemo

biocube 32 led

Not really happy with my stock light in my biocube. Any one here ever do any upgrades? I like the hood on, looks cleaner to me... any reviews of StevesLEDS upgrade for it?
  14. Chrisnnemo

looking for a starry blenny

looking to buy a starry blenny, anyone know of a lfs with one?
  15. Chrisnnemo

anemone fragging

about to cut my first anemone, ive seen some ppl in videos put them in water with iodine after the cut. Is this necessary and would Reef Dip be ok to use?
  16. Chrisnnemo

biocube32 led

my lights all of a sudden stopped working. any suggestions? I unplugged it reprogrammed it and the green light on the black box connected to the plug went out?
  17. Chrisnnemo

Reducing phosphates

As you most know I’m a noob to keeping coral. My sons system holds about 65 gl with the display around 45 gl. I just recently bought a Salifert phosphate test kit because I never tested for it before. The calcium, alk, mag, and nitrates stay within recommended levels, I’ve been keeping track of...
  18. Chrisnnemo

Aquatic life t5 hybrid led mount

Anyone have any experience with these? Good or bad? Thinking of purchasing one.
  19. Chrisnnemo

ID anyone

Anyone ID the lone Zoa south of the rastas?
  20. Chrisnnemo

Membership

My membership just ran out, going to renew and I was looking at the options. There is a family membership, my better half has an account in here and she’s never been a member. What exactly does the family membership entail? Would she be a member if I signed up for the family plan also?
Back