Search results

1. Kimmi2413

Cheato

Yes please
  2. Kimmi2413

Cheato

Anyone around Lowell looking for cheato? Trimming mines and would just end up in the trash
  3. Kimmi2413

Dyi filter socks

4. Kimmi2413

Dyi filter socks

Been using it for a while and so far so good no problems at all. Seen a lot of people using it also
  5. Kimmi2413

Dyi filter socks

Not sure if it’s been done but if you’d like to save money here’s a good way to make your own filter socks that work just as good as the ones u buy online. Got the stuff from Walmart and just sealed one side and one end using a lighter and pinching them together. Used the top of a plastic cup...
  6. Kimmi2413

Alk drop

Yeah I kept wondering why my alk kept dropping so fast so I went to calibrate the doser and noticed the head for my alk was burnt and not dosing. Do u know if I would have to stop dosing cal until I bring up my alk? Cal is at 425
  7. Kimmi2413

Alk drop

Should I adjust my doser to dos less to bring it up?
  8. Kimmi2413

Alk drop

So noticed my alk head on doser burnt out and wasn’t dosing and all went from 8.7 to 6.9! How can I raise it without causing damage!?
  9. Kimmi2413

Shelf for Algae Scrubber

Nice set up! Is this the reefer 250?
  10. Kimmi2413

DINOS

What’s your nitrates and phosphates at?
  11. Kimmi2413

DINOS

Yeah
  12. Kimmi2413

DINOS

Get your nutrients up feed more and no water changes
  13. Kimmi2413

20-40gl cube

RogerO has one for sale
  14. Kimmi2413

Levels?

These are mines. https://www.triton-lab.de/en/showroom/aquarium/auswertung-b/icp-oes/71209/ Yours seem better then mines
  15. Kimmi2413

Levels?

Will look into thanks
  16. Kimmi2413

Levels?

Don’t think they said anything on how to bring it down. I’m more worried about the metals
  17. Kimmi2413

Levels?

I just had the carbon in a bag in the sump and didn’t remember the name of the carbon but threw it away thinking it would of been bad.
  18. Kimmi2413

Levels?

Did a triton test everything came back good expect I have high mag of 1600 and I have high levels of tin,sodium, zinc, semi high sulfur and Barium. Iodine is 0. I noticed when I was running carbon I seen rust on the bag it was in and the carbon was magnetic can that be the cause of my sps...
  19. Kimmi2413

Par meter to lend?

If I can’t find one a bit closer I’ll send you a pm. Thanks
  20. Kimmi2413

Par meter to lend?

Sent him a message. Thanks
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back