Search results

1. Kimmi2413

Cheato

Anyone around Lowell looking for cheato? Trimming mines and would just end up in the trash
  2. Kimmi2413

Dyi filter socks

Not sure if it’s been done but if you’d like to save money here’s a good way to make your own filter socks that work just as good as the ones u buy online. Got the stuff from Walmart and just sealed one side and one end using a lighter and pinching them together. Used the top of a plastic cup...
  3. Kimmi2413

Alk drop

So noticed my alk head on doser burnt out and wasn’t dosing and all went from 8.7 to 6.9! How can I raise it without causing damage!?
  4. Kimmi2413

Levels?

Did a triton test everything came back good expect I have high mag of 1600 and I have high levels of tin,sodium, zinc, semi high sulfur and Barium. Iodine is 0. I noticed when I was running carbon I seen rust on the bag it was in and the carbon was magnetic can that be the cause of my sps...
  5. Kimmi2413

Par meter to lend?

Hey guys, I’m looking to borrow a par meter if anyone is willing to lend me there’s. Thanks
  6. Kimmi2413

Bleaching

Anyone know why my sps corals are bleaching from bottom up?! Sal 1.025 Cal 425 Alk 8.0 Mag 1400 Phosphates .06 Nitrate 5 Temp 77 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Kimmi2413

Rescaping

Would taking out all my sand(due to going B.B.) and rock to rescape cause my tank to cycle again? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Kimmi2413

Rust on mp10?

was cleaning my pump and noticed this rust looking spot? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Kimmi2413

Keeping nitrates down

Hey guys! What would you guys recommend to keeps nitrates low? 54g no refugium? Would it be best to make one or dos nopox? Thanks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Kimmi2413

Trying to connect my lights

Hey guys! I had my hydra 26s(2) connected to my apex using the awm module. So I updated or at least tried to update the module and my lights stopped working using apex. I tried to connect them so many times and it’s just not working. Any ideas on what I can do to connect them again? Thanks...
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back