Search results

1. tank o tang

Algae and pests

What does everyone do when they get algae for their fuge? Dip it? Can pests come in on a ball of chaeto? I picked up a container of cheato at ffm and lately I've been noticing what I thought were flatworms in a cluster at the bottom of my fuge. Never really thought about dipping it. Now after...
  2. tank o tang

Free Zoas

I have a couple frags of these for members. Located in Killingly, CT
  3. tank o tang

My 180gal adventure

Figured I'd start a thread for my 180. Figure more a tank journal than a build thread but figured this is the place. Tank was set up early 2017. Was set up with a 180gal display and 75gal under tank sump. 2 32" reefbreeders photon v1's, 4 mp40's, mag 12 return, clip on fuge light, and asm4...
  4. tank o tang

Coral share program?

Does the club have anything like this going? If not maybe it can start one. Does take a considerable amount of good faith in people but easy to weed out the bad apples and keep track in time if everything is posted in a thread. http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1665682...
  5. tank o tang

Free Cheato

Have to trim about 2 softball size amounts if anyone would like to pickup in Killingly, CT (on the CT, MA, RI border).
  6. tank o tang

Hello

Hello everybody. My name is Jeff and I'm new to BRS. I've been reeling since Nemo came out and I converted my chick is tank to salt. That turned into a house full of tanks. Co-founded ARK reef club in South western CT with a handful of other reefers. Only to take them all down to move a few...
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back