Search results

1. Z

Odd Behavior?

So I got a new whitetail bristle tooth tang yesterday and since putting it in the tank it’s been trying to fight its reflection. It’s been about five years since I’ve added a tang and I’ve never had this issue before. There’s no mirror, it’s just the reflection of the glass (thanks waterbox...
  2. Z

Diving in the Coral Triangle

Great shots! As an avid diver it’s on the bucket list, I wish it didn’t take two days to get there!
  3. Z

WTB Yellow Tang, Long nose Hawkfish, and Flame Hawkfish

Looking for the above fish from an establish aquarium. Closer to Boston the better. Open to other new fish too (no clowns, already have two pair). Thanks!
  4. Z

Gone Ruby Head Wrasse

Yep, stats and pics look just like a ruby head wrasse. Updated listing.
  5. Z

Gone Ruby Head Wrasse

I have a wrasse (was sold to me as a lubbocks) for sale. Not positive on ID as they say Lubbocks only get to 3” but this one is 5-6”. I’ve had it for nearly four years, very healthy and active. It decided to go surfing when I had the top off for cleaning, decided he’s too big for my tank now so...
  6. Z

Sold Cleaning out the closet $150

Looking to get rid of all this as a bundle, don’t ask for a particular piece as my goal is just to get rid of it. You come over, pay and take the bin. Located in Boston (Mattapan / west lower mills area). $150 or some frags. Everything was pulled and cleaned over the past couple years...
  7. Z

Sold 50" reefbreeders v2 with 4 bulb t5 ( brand new bulbs )

I’m just curious if there’s a kit out there for adding the T5’s to reefbreeder lights? Anyone got a link if so? Thanks! GLWS
  8. Z

Where to get Clean Up Crew?

Saltwateraquarium.com - highest quality and best packaging I’ve ever received. Used reefcleaners.org for years, but have had several low quality orders with lots of die off in the past couple of years.
  9. Z

FS Waterbox 130.4 $900

It’s emptied out. Movers are coming Saturday if someone wants to make an offer they’ll load it on your truck or trailer.
  10. Z

FS Waterbox 130.4 $900

Selling my four year old Waterbox 130.4 and stand. No sump and the stand has a hole inside as I plumbed this to my basement. Nothing else, just the tank and stand. Breaking it down to replace my floors and will put in a new 120. Tank is in excellent condition, one small scratch on right upper...
  11. Z

Free Free Soda Lime

Pending
  12. Z

Free Free Soda Lime

Free 5 gallon jug of soda lime, filled a reactor once from this jug and sealed it back up. Still 25 pounds at least. Will put on porch for someone to take.
  13. Z

BRS members Reefing catastrophes

Started dosing Vibrant for a bryopsis problem in my display tank. It killed all the algae but also killed 90% of all the sticks in my frag tank and display. Can’t prove it, but that was the only thing I switched up.
  14. Z

Sold $150 Magnificent Foxface and Purple Tang

TTT - price reduced to $150 for both to get them out of my sump.
  15. Z

Sold $150 Magnificent Foxface and Purple Tang

I have a magnificent foxface (6”+), very healthy and have had him for four years. He’s outgrown my tank. I also have a large purple tang (was treated with copper when I got him and got HLLE, significant scarring, but has been healthy for 3 years). Both eat nori religiously and are in my sump...
  16. Z

WTT 6”+ Magnificent Foxface

Looking to trade a 6”+ Magnificent Foxface and 5” Purple Tang for SPS/LPS. Foxface got too big for my tank. The Purple tang does have significant HLLE scarring from copper treatment in QT from three years ago. Both have been in my system greater than three years, fat and happy. They both eat a...
  17. Z

WTB Fish

I have a magnificent foxface (6”+), very healthy and have had him for three years. He’s outgrown my tank. I also have a large purple tang (was treated with copper when I got him and got HLLE, significant scarring, but has been healthy for 2 years). Both eat nori religiously and are in my sump.
  18. Z

Sold GH Aqua Delight mini colony

I’ll take #3, can pickup tomorrow afternoon if cool.
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back