Search results

1. Whali704

My mandarin goby has disappeared

My tank is 2 y.o very well established. Had her for about 4 months she was eating copepods plus will get in on the live brine shrimp action with everyone else too. Always visible always out and about idk what could of happened @kgstei
  2. Whali704

Thanks @tommy6905 I’m just going to throw in the towel and get a pair of mandarin goby next month to make me feel better.......
  3. Whali704

Anyone else with any pointers still haven’t seen her ... smh .....going to throw in the towel ...
  4. Whali704

I hope so too @FishieBusiness it’s one of my favorite fish
  5. Whali704

I checked all over the floor @Aquatic Nerd no signs
  6. Whali704

Could it be in the sand ? I moved the rocks around to see if it was trapped somewhere but nothing. Does anyone have an explanation for me or should I throw in the towel . It’s been four days
  7. Whali704

Let’s be honest and not Biased where is the best LFS

And how do I get to Dong ?
  8. Whali704

Thanks everyone Great feed back I go to European aquatics for all my needs and tropic isle for live feed I’ve been wanting to go to love the reef and I heard of reef junkeez will definitely take some time to check these other places out
  9. Whali704

I am interested in knowing everybody’s honest opinion about the best local fish store in Boston and all surrounding areas .
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back