Search results

1. H

FS Selling 2 Radion Xr30W Gen 4 Pros w/ Reeflink

600 for everything. At this time, selling them as a bundle. Please do not ask me to split. I will update if anything changes. I am located in Winchester and will meet within reason. I do take venmo. This and the skimmer are the last few items remaining from my moving take down. Thank you to...
  2. H

FS Last of the shut down sell... blastos, wwc taser colonies... etc.

Hey All, Thank you for the support so far. Everything in the other thread is either sold or pending. Here is most of the final stuff: This was actually a frag of one of the craziest blastos I have seen on reef2reef. I have not gotten the bounce or the color but my tank was acro focused for...
  3. H

Sold Shutting it down - Marked downs on some coral.

Hey All. I posted a couple of months ago to gauge interest in some of the stuff that I had. There was a ton of outreach, which was not expected. Flash forward till now. Finally ready to pull the trigger. I had a magnificent tank for many years, and because of several factors I am getting out of...
  4. H

Gone SPS and LPS Frags

Hey Everyone! Hope everyone is staying safe. I apologize for the lack of responses from my posting in August. I had a death in the family and managed to catch COVID almost at the same time. I am located in Winchester and willing to meet up within reason. Thanks, RRC Tropicana - Really nice...
  5. H

Gone High End BKChem Acro Pack and XL ARC Fireworks

High End BKChem acro pack - 5 Acros - $700 - All purchased from BKChem directly - the ARC was purchased from ARC Pickup - Winchester, MA BKChem Smurette BkChem Bloody A$$wipe BKChem Brooklyn Tort BKChem Engine No. 9 BKChem 99 Red Balloons Separate from pack: ARC Fireworks XL Frag $140
  6. H

Sold Nice Space Invader and Zoa Pack

Pick up or can meet within reason of Winchester, MA. Thanks! 5 Eye Space Invader Pectinia - $120 Nice Zoa Pack - JF Punch Drunks, Vivid Rainbow, WWC Sweet Tooth - $60 (WYSIWYG)
  7. H

Gone Tyree Merlin's Staff and WWC Blood Diamond Favites

Pickup within reasonable distance of Winchester, MA. Tyree Merlin's Staff - Fully Encrusted - Purchased from Cherry Corals - $140 WWC Blood Diamond Favites - Purchased from WWC - $40
  8. H

Gone Unused, In box, GHL KH Director (black)

Asking 400 - goes for 450. Not interested in trades. Thanks, H
  9. H

Acro Garden - Fantastic

Dong is the man. Today was the first time I have been to his "shop" and I am already planning on going back Saturday. Best experience I have had out of all of the stores in the area.
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back