Search results

1. Z

Waterbox vs Red Sea

Whichever way you go I think you’ll be happy!
  2. Z

Waterbox vs Red Sea

Have you checked out the RedSea XL 425 instead of the 350? It’s the same length but a touch deeper and wider. Gives you a similar water volume to the Waterbox. RedSea currently 10% off too
  3. Z

Looking to get back into the Hobby - Tank Advice

Thanks for the feedback! My last tank was an IM Fusion 20Gal and the stock return pump was dreadful on that too. I had to upgrade almost right away. For these options I would have to buy my own return pump (vectra S2 or M2) and they come plumbed with a sump so I won’t have to worry about the AIO...
  4. Z

Thanks for the suggestion, I will definitely check out some lagoons! So in your opinion depth isn’t that important?
  5. Z

Hi All, I am looking to get back into the hobby and am space constrained (and wife constrained) to a 36" tank. I have narrowed it down to the Waterbox MarineX 90.3, Reef 100.3, or RedSea Reefer 250. Does anyone have first hand experience with these tanks and/or advice one way or another. From...
  6. Z

Sold IM Nuvo 20 - Full Setup! (Final Price Drop)

Tank is sold, mods please close
  7. Z

Bump, final price drop $300
  8. Z

Bump, some interest but no payment yet so still available!
  9. Z

Everyone keeps saying that but no one seems to want it!! Haha, happy holidays!
  10. Z

Daily bump, still available
  11. Z

Bump, price reduction! $350
  12. Z

Thanks! I am trying to get someone setup with almost everything they need at a price that isnt crazy, we all know how expensive this hobby is if youre buying everything brand new (I bought everything brand new..... haha)!
  13. Z

Hi All, I am looking to sell my IM Nuvo 20 with all of the goodies, only thing you will need is a light! I broke down my tank before moving into a new home and havent been able to get it set up again. Included is everything you will need to hve a successful tank, plus extras for redundancy...
  14. Z

FS Ecotech Equipment - G4 XR30Pro, MP10wQD

MP10, extra wetside sold (reeflink included)
  15. Z

FS Ecotech Equipment - G4 XR30Pro, MP10wQD

Hi all, I am looking to sell my some of my Ecotech gear listed below. Ecotech Radion G4 Pro, Diffuser, and RMS Mount - $550 (Reeflink available if you need, first come first serve) SOLD Manufacture Date: April 19, 2019, used for 1 year @ 50% intensity Ecotech MP10wQD, extra wetside included -...
  16. Z

Movers for 300g tank?

Have you talked to the guys at love the reef? I know they do tank moves for big tanks, they might be able to help you out
  17. Z

Fluconazole PSA

Flucanozal is definitely great for bryopsis! I tried all kinds of nutrient control methods and then finally doses fluco and bam, problem solved!
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back