Search results

1. Z

Looking to get back into the Hobby - Tank Advice

Hi All, I am looking to get back into the hobby and am space constrained (and wife constrained) to a 36" tank. I have narrowed it down to the Waterbox MarineX 90.3, Reef 100.3, or RedSea Reefer 250. Does anyone have first hand experience with these tanks and/or advice one way or another. From...
  2. Z

Sold IM Nuvo 20 - Full Setup! (Final Price Drop)

Hi All, I am looking to sell my IM Nuvo 20 with all of the goodies, only thing you will need is a light! I broke down my tank before moving into a new home and havent been able to get it set up again. Included is everything you will need to hve a successful tank, plus extras for redundancy...
  3. Z

FS Ecotech Equipment - G4 XR30Pro, MP10wQD

Hi all, I am looking to sell my some of my Ecotech gear listed below. Ecotech Radion G4 Pro, Diffuser, and RMS Mount - $550 (Reeflink available if you need, first come first serve) SOLD Manufacture Date: April 19, 2019, used for 1 year @ 50% intensity Ecotech MP10wQD, extra wetside included -...
  4. Z

If your looking for high end SPS...

@msanchez_4342 has an incredible selection of high end acropora and is incredibly generous on price and freebies! He is always responsive and has been willing to meet me so I dont have to drive as far to get to him. Here's what I have gotten from him so far: JF Homewrecker MattV Psycho Asylum...
  5. Z

Broke MP10 Wet Side, Help!

Does anyone have an extra MP10 wetside that I could buy? I messed up and damaged the impeller rod and now I dont have a good pump. I have a cheap smaller pump in its place but im worried my sps will struggle in the meantime. If you have one new or used youd be willing to part with let me know!
  6. Z

Par Meter -- Willing to Rent

Is anyone willing to let me borrow a par meter for a day or two? I’m trying to get an idea of the lighting intensity in my tank. Thanks!
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back