Search results

1. S

Some help with "ID ing" a potential pest

I'd be careful with any stonies you have, I'm pretty sure they affect them.
  2. S

Critter ID? Are these copepods?

I went years without one. I just started using one a few months back cause I got a few fish from a fellow reefer and they all ended up with ich
  3. S

I've never had an issue. Just acclimate and quarantine and you'll be fine
  4. S

I'd see if they price match their online prices for livestock. The one in waltham did for me a few times and prices are significantly cheaper.
  5. S

Proxy Bidding

I'm in the same boat ha.. not gonna make it there but some items I'd love to have bid on
  6. S

Free 20H and 24" 4 Bulb T5 Fixture

Let the club grab it, won't be able to use till I move and start another tank.. in process of breaking one of them down as it is.
  7. S

Tank Maturity

Met with Leadfootedracer yesterday to unload some rock. Very nice guy, pleasure to do business with.
  8. S

Tridacna clams from Petco??

I've also had good luck surprisingly with the livestock ive purchased from petco. Sounds odd, but I've even got them to price match their website to their store prices on their marine livestock. It is significantly cheaper.
  9. S

Free Free fish, aggressive

Gone.. please close
  10. S

Sorry, some kind of damsel.. I actually just dropped him off at the LFS yesterday.
  11. S

Algae bloom

Agree with the 2 prior.. UV sterilizer
  12. S

Clownfish moving new anemone!

Mine always find another spot as well. I have 6 in my tank and 3 of them are currently on the back of my rocks ha
  13. S

Free, was picking on my yellow tang and I wasn't gonna let that keep happening ha.. I caught him and hes currently in a seperate tank. Sorry, have moisture in my phones camera so pics are pretty bad. Pickup in waltham
  14. S

Free Free pick up

I'd say long gone
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back