Search results

1. Ortizdrz

Angel quarantining

I've got a bellus and swallowtail both from Dr reef, as I also didn't want to risk not knowing the proper steps.
  2. Ortizdrz

Odd Behavior?

Thought mine was the only one.
  3. Ortizdrz

Wrasse Compatibility

From my experience blue throats can be aggressive to other wrasses and won't tolerate each other.
  4. Ortizdrz

WTB Whiteworm culture

Looking at picking up a white worm culture if anyone has any they'd like to sell.
  5. Ortizdrz

FS Devils hand

Price update $60 or a possible trade for other softies.
  6. Ortizdrz

FS Devils hand

Let's see this gone, need the space
  7. Ortizdrz

FS 110 gallon stock tank

Still have this
  8. Ortizdrz

FS Devils hand

Bump
  9. Ortizdrz

FS Devils hand

Large devils hand coral about 10"x10" when fully opened $80
  10. Ortizdrz

Chinese fishing vessels are going scorched earth and pumping cyanide into contested waters, Philippine fishing authority says

https://www.businessinsider.com/scarborough-shoal-chinese-fishing-vessels-pumping-cyanide-contested-waters-philippines-2024-2?amp
  11. Ortizdrz

Ques. (Question of the day?) Sand or no sand?

I've tried bare bottom and although it was easier to clean I just didn't like the look of it. With sand it's an extra step toward keeping it all clean but the pop it gives the tank is worth the hassle in my opinion. The coral look nice against white sand
  12. Ortizdrz

180 gallon finally finished cycling, looking to add a tang with other sailfin tang and foxface rabbitfish, or a school of cardinals

May I ask as it seems like I'm reading this wrong. Is your tank empty or is there other fish already in there ?
  13. Ortizdrz

180 gallon finally finished cycling, looking to add a tang with other sailfin tang and foxface rabbitfish, or a school of cardinals

^^ This as well as going slow wanting to add too much all at once especially with big fish is never a good thing
  14. Ortizdrz

Free Kenya tree

Currently pending
  15. Ortizdrz

Free Kenya tree

Have 2 pretty big pieces for the taking
  16. Ortizdrz

Ques. (Daily Question?) How have you dealt with cyanobacteria successfully?

I also only tend to get cyano anytime I go too long without changing my rodi filters, and it becomes an obvious fix as I know it's time to change them out and perform a few water changes with manual removal as well they then get controlled.
  17. Ortizdrz

FS Skimz chaeto reactor

Still available
  18. Ortizdrz

FS ATO reservoirs

Still available
  19. Ortizdrz

FS ATO reservoirs

Bump
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B