2. P

WTB Display macro algae

Anyone?
  3. P

WTB Display macro algae

Bump
  4. P

Gone A few fish for sale

Sorry, my wife ultimately decided we couldn’t get rid of these fish, so I’m setting her up an office tank to house them. Build thread to follow
  5. P

WTB Display macro algae

Im setting up a sort of lagoon tank and I’m looking to stock it with display macros. Caluerpa, gracilaria, halemeda, whatever you have I’d be interested in. The closer to New Hampshire the better!
  6. P

Apogee MQ-510 PAR Meter | Borrowing for BRS Members

I just realized a fault on my end that I was supposed to email rather than use the PM function on the forum. I've fixed that now.
  7. P

No worries! I just tried the PM again.
  8. P

Please don’t think that I’m upset. I wasn’t sure if I’d missed something in the process and needed to do something else.
  9. P

I PMed @Mixed Reefer about the northern meter about a week ago and haven’t heard anything. Did I miss a step in the process? This is a first for me.
  10. P

Hair algae

There are lots of solutions to high phosphate. Water changes, refugiums, gfo, lanthinum chloride. It’s probably worth doing some research on which one is going to work for you.
  11. P

Hair algae

I think the results of the test suggest the problem. Hydrogen peroxide won’t help your phosphates so I’d look into removal of the algae after the root cause has been addressed.
  12. P

Hair algae

Do you mean .1 phosphate? Most people aim for .1 or less. 10ppm would be immensely high.
  13. P

Gone A few fish for sale

I have a few healthy fish for sale. Flame hawk $40 Frostbite clownfish $30 Two damsels, one yellowtail and one plain blue. $10 each. It’s worth noting that these damsels get along with each other and with the other fish mentioned. Located in Bedford NH
  14. P

FS Flipper float

Bump
  15. P

FS Flipper float

Looking to sell my flipper float. It was used for less than a year and it’s still in great shape. Asking $30 Located in Bedford NH
  16. P

FS (Tank is sold. Light is available) Giesemann Infinity

Tank is sold. Light is available
Back