Search results

1. P

WTB Display macro algae

Im setting up a sort of lagoon tank and I’m looking to stock it with display macros. Caluerpa, gracilaria, halemeda, whatever you have I’d be interested in. The closer to New Hampshire the better!
  2. P

Gone A few fish for sale

I have a few healthy fish for sale. Flame hawk $40 Frostbite clownfish $30 Two damsels, one yellowtail and one plain blue. $10 each. It’s worth noting that these damsels get along with each other and with the other fish mentioned. Located in Bedford NH
  3. P

FS Flipper float

Looking to sell my flipper float. It was used for less than a year and it’s still in great shape. Asking $30 Located in Bedford NH
  4. P

Sold Davinci clown and cleanup crew rehome

The last inhabitant of my tank is a Davinci clown. I’m looking to rehome and totally shut down. I’ll also throw in some free hermits and a fighting conch. Maybe some coral bits and pieces too. $15 rehoming fee because people don’t value things they get for free.
  5. P

FS (Tank is sold. Light is available) Giesemann Infinity

The tank is cleaned up and ready to go. Just running some fresh water through it now. The tank includes a nice diy mesh lid, Jebao dcp4000 return pump, eheim heater, and 2 sicce voyager power heads. Asking $950. The light is the 24” Giesemann Infinity 250w halide and 4 24w t5. Includes a...
  6. P

Sold Three big corals left from breakdown!

Prices for livestock remaining are below! Edit: I’ve decided to split up and sell the livestock separately. That obviously has to happen before equipment. I’ve done a lot of research on livestock pricing and I’m asking $800 for everything wet in the tank. That’s fish, coral, rock, chaeto...
  7. P

WTB (Strange request) does anyone have spare aptasia?

I’m considering propagating some berghia nudibranchs and so I need to get some food going for them. If you’re in the area of Manchester NH and want to offload some aptasia, please hit me up.
  8. P

Sold Fijicube 400gph overflow

I planned on selling this a few months ago but didn’t have my ducks in a row. Bought recently when I was planning to drill a tank but decided to order a Waterbox. Never seen water and still has the cling film. Comes with the diamond bit for drilling and template. This is the smallest model for...
  9. P

WTB Chaeto near Manchester

Does anyone have any chaeto for sale near Manchester? Thanks
  10. P

Reef Deal Saw a free tank

Saw a listing for a pair of free lobster tanks on Facebook marketplace in Danvers. Would probably make great coral raceways for you guys with propagation systems.
  11. P

WTB Sicce wave surfer

I chose to go old school for flow on my tank. I have a pair of sicce voyagers that I’m happy with. Looking for a simple way to control them and thought someone might have one of these sitting in the closet. Thanks
  12. P

WTT White worm culture for chaeto

I have a thriving white worm culture that is ready to split. I’m looking for chaeto in the Manchester area. Would anyone like to do a trade. The only thing I’m trying to avoid is if someone has aptasia in their tank. Would rather avoid that if possible. Thanks!
  13. P

Sold NIB Waterbox Cube 10

Brand new Waterbox Cube 10 all in one tank. Decided I shouldn’t give in to multiple tank syndrome. I’ve opened her up and made sure all is well but otherwise brand new. Asking $100 firm. New is $150. Pickup in Bedford NH
  14. P

WTB Toadstools or colorful softies

I’m a big fan of soft corals and I’ve started stocking my tank. I’m looking for softies within shooting distance of Bedford NH. Top of my wishlist is a tyree toadstool and a yellow Fiji leather. Thanks!
  15. P

WTT 1/2” random flow generator, bulkhead, and npt adapter for soft coral

Before I changed direction on my build, I bought this to rig up a return on a tank I wanted to drill. All of these have never seen water. I’m looking to trade for zoas, shrooms, or something like a nice toadstool frag. Let me know what you have.
  16. P

Waterbox Marine X 90.3

It might seem like cart before the horse making a build thread before I ever actually get a tank, but in my mind I’ve been “building” the tank for 6 months already. We moved across NH at the end of May and one of the first things I did was get my rocks soaking in warm saltwater. On two trips to...
  17. P

Sold Fijicube lowpro internal overflow

Bought recently when I was planning to drill a tank but decided to order a Waterbox. Never seen water and still has the cling film. Comes with the diamond bit for drilling and template. This is the smallest model for 400gph. New $100 asking $75 picked up in Bedford NH.
  18. P

Sold NIB Maxspect Razor X 100

About a year ago I got this light from bulk reef. I planned to use it on a build that never materialized. I got it, turned it on for 5 minutes to make sure it worked and it’s been in the box ever since. I’m planning on going a bit bigger for my new build so I’m selling this. It’s a super sleek...
  19. P

Has anyone priced out a standard 120?

Considering going much bigger when I get moved in the new house. I like the dimensions of a 120 4x2x2. I’d either go reef ready or untempered and drill. Does anyone know the rough cost of one of those at a local lfs? Love some advice. Thanks
  20. P

Free 29 gallon

Free 29 gallon. Back painted black. Good shape though could use cleaning. Only a couple years of use freshwater. No chemicals. If you have a zoa frag to spare then cool beans. Otherwise no problem.
Back