Search results

1. Dave H

Free Free metal halide

Metal halide with two atinic bulbs 3 feet by 1 foot by 1 foot. Light works great
  2. Dave H

Bubble Algae

Does anyone have any tips on either killing or removing Bubble Algae. I had a hitchhiker I removed a couple weeks ago and now it is just about everywhere
  3. Dave H

Vacation woes

Came home from vacation and the lights were out the transformer had shorted out. Does anyone have an extra 24 volt led transformer lying around they could sell?
  4. Dave H

Lumi Lite

Hi just purchased a Lumi lite all atinic to add to my lighting and I'm wondering how long to let it run each day?
  5. Dave H

Is there a doctor in the house?

Having trouble my Duncan stopped opening and now the trumpets are looking strained and algae is growing on one. No ammonia , nitrates, nitrites, or phophate. Calcium is 450 and alkalinity is 9.1. I have a 1 k gyre medium flow and just a Fluval reef Led set at 100% blue and 50% white which I...
  6. Dave H

Why Duncan Why

I was cleaning the tank and I moved the Duncan about an inch he hasn't been out in two weeks now. Is this normal behavior he hasn't lost his color?
  7. Dave H

Thank you

Thank you to everyone who donated to the auction. The new Frags look great can't wait to watch them grow
  8. Dave H

Feeding a fighting conch

My Conch is making short work of all the algae in my tank and I'm looking for ideas on feeding him. What to feed him and how to feed him.
  9. Dave H

Reefing in Central Ma.

I just found a new reef store in Auburn, Ma. called Reef Junkeez. Very friendly staff nice looking coral and its the first store I've seen with a hospital tank. they are going to save me hours of driving
  10. Dave H

I'd please

I found this today in a fairly new tank but I can't see it good enough to tell what it is. I'm back in the hobby after a 25 year hiatus is it good bad or indifferent
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back