Search results

1. FixIt

RO Unit Questions

So I was given this to unit and need to know what I have to buy to get it set up. I do not know the name of it or where to get filters. Any help would be much appreciated. Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  2. FixIt

?????

So nothing to worry about if it is a sponge? Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  3. FixIt

?????

They are soft and seem to be popping up everywhere mostly on the rock and stay clear or white. Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  4. FixIt

?????

I am seeing lots of this in my tank. What is it? Is it bad? Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  5. FixIt

Another Nem question

There was a lot and it looked like the mouth but again there was a lot so I can not be sure. Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  6. FixIt

Another Nem question

It has been in there maybe 6 months or better. I just noticed when it does this is shrinks very small and doesnt look good at all. It has done this before and always seems to look good after. Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  7. FixIt

Another Nem question

Why does it look like my nem is smoking? Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  8. FixIt

Can I have an ID please.

My wife bought this and loves it but I am not sure what it is. What do I feed it if at all and how will it grow? Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  9. FixIt

This just came off a coral I dipped. Is it bad?

Ugly! Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  10. FixIt

Dipping coral.

I can dip a torch right? It is my first one and am unsure. Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  11. FixIt

What is going on here.

Is this a new head starting on my lobo or is there an issue with it? Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  12. FixIt

Help please !!!

No need for a picture now. Woke this morning and went to check it out and it is gone. It was doing so good. I do not know what could have happened. I have 2 clowns some blue legged hermits a blue devil damsel an emerald crab and an nem. Every other piece of coral and fish looks great. It is...
  13. FixIt

Help please !!!

My blue maxima that has been in my tank and is about 3.5 inches big has a problem and I am afraid I am going to lose it. I bought it a coral skeleton to sit on and it was doing fmgreat. Yesterday I found it knocked over. I decided I should check on it last night and found it was unattached...
  14. FixIt

Thoughts on these readings?

I will do this tomorrow. Life is happening tonight lol. Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  15. FixIt

Ok I will have to see if I can find it. Anyone know if Cardinals are jumpers? I will look around the tank tonight and see if I can find it. Would my pistol shrimp have grabbed it if it died? I did see it swimming a day ago though, hmmmm. Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  16. FixIt

I have about 30 or so pounds I think and when cleaning last night I did realize that I can not find my PJ Cardinal. I moved rock and everything and I do not remember seeing it. That is more than likely my ammonia right? Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  17. FixIt

I just did a 5 gal water change last night and am going to check it again. I plan another 5 gal change on Sunday. That should bring the ammonia down in a 30g tank right? Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  18. FixIt

I was using an api kit so yes between colors I think. I went with the closer color. Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  19. FixIt

Tank is about 9 months old. Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  20. FixIt

What's high? What's to low? Everything ok? What else should I be testing? Mixed reef mostly lps and softys. Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back