Search results

1. S

White anemone need help

Help lol
  2. S

White anemone need help

First pic is the foot and second is the top mouth part and last one is the foot again
  3. S

White anemone need help

No a lfs I get all my corals and fish from everything else is doing great from there
  4. S

White anemone need help

I never noticed purple dots it’s still young too so idk if maybe it just hadn’t shown them yet
  5. S

White anemone need help

Also not attached to anything it’s been free roaming in that corner of the tank away from current
  6. S

White anemone need help

Looks like it’s going it was big and opened it’s been in the tank bout a month and closing up for a few days now tonight it looks even worse and tank is cloudy I’m taking it out
  7. S

White anemone need help

That one lol this is what it looked like been in almost a month now
  8. S

White anemone need help

My anemone doesn’t look so hot. My water levels all checked out good. My salinity is .024/.025. Everything else fish and corals are doing great feed the tank regularly for all things in it and yea idk I’m new to this so I’m still learning but idk what I’m doing wrong rn for the nem unless it’s...
  9. S

title edited.

selling is only allowed in the marketplace by paid members.
  10. S

title edited.

Sellinf is only allowed by paid members in the Marketplace. Free stuff is for any one to give away anything.
  11. S

Dipping corals

What is that certain solution?
  12. S

Dipping corals

What exactly is dipping and how do you do it?
  13. S

Looking for skimmer for a 60 gal-115gal

Looking for a skimmer that can run on a 60 or a 115 need it for both cuz I’m running the 60 now and upgrading to the 115 soon.
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back