Search results

1. andlim

Gone Zoas and torch

Bump for orange hammer frags. Trying to clear these out from my frag rack. 2 head splitting into 3: $85 3 heads: $100
  2. andlim

Gone Zoas and torch

Bump! Another pic of the orange hammer attached.
  3. andlim

Gone Zoas and torch

Bump! Some deals: 3 head orange hammer + 2 head indo purple torch for $220. 2 head indo purple torch + splitting green indo torch $200. 4 orange mushrooms for $35.
  4. andlim

Gone Zoas and torch

Yep, I do!
  5. andlim

Gone Zoas and torch

Torch pics without orange filter. 2 head indo purple torches $130 2 fully split with one splitting into 3 heads indo purple torch $175 They open up a lot more than in the pics!
  6. andlim

Gone Zoas and torch

Bump! Discounts available if making a large purchase.
  7. andlim

Gone Zoas and torch

4 inch rock with encrusting gorgonian, anthelia, and long tentacle toadstool $45
  8. andlim

WTB Gorgonian/soft corals

Thanks for the offer! I'm mostly looking for less common ones or gorgonians, but should be all set for now since I had a few trades already
  9. andlim

Gone Zoas and torch

Bump! Free orange mushroom with anything over $75.
  10. andlim

Gone Zoas and torch

Still have 3 head orange hammers $120.
  11. andlim

Freshwater stuff

I have a bunch of plants for sale once you're ready. Anubias nana petite, Java ferns, bolbitis, and mosses.
  12. andlim

Gone Zoas and torch

Large finger leather coral $40
  13. andlim

Gone Zoas and torch

Breaking down my frag tank and still have a few things to sell. A1 bam bam $20 A2 CB omega $40 B1 pandora $20 B2 sunny d $20 B3 yellow brick road $25 C1 nirvana $20 C2 rasta $15 D1 nirvana $20 D2 black hornet $120 D3 campfire $20 E1 Latin lover $20 Colony of lazer lemon $45 Gold lepto frags $10...
  14. andlim

Looks awesome and thanks for the offer! Unfortunately I don't head up that far north often.
  15. andlim

WTT for rainbow btas.

I have heads of a purple and green tip indo torch I can cut. I also have some orange mushrooms, long tentacle toadstools, and zoas. Zoas: black hornet, cb omega, rasta, and captain jerk. Looking to trade for rainbow bubble tip anemones!
  16. andlim

Thank you @gobyvin, @Nick Fagundes , @Laxreefer22 , @bonghapster who are awesome people to deal with. Thanks for the corals!
  17. andlim

Thank you for the offer and I will keep you in mind if I'm ever heading in that direction!
  18. andlim

Thanks! Just a bit far from me and giving potential trades priority.
  19. andlim

Hi everyone, I'm looking to set up a mostly soft coral tank and am looking for some gorgonians and less common soft corals excluding xenia, gsp, devils hand, Kenya tree, mushrooms, zoas, and sinularia (unless pulsating). I can trade some frogspawn, orange mushrooms, long tentacle toadstool, or...
  20. andlim

Mystery Anemone (it ain't aptasia)

Might be the lighting, but looks like a green bta to me!
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back