Search results

1. C

FS Nano aio 10gal tank kit and reef equipment

Innovative marine 10gal nano all-in-one:$200-sold I.m media basket Fluval 50w titanium heater Rfg nozzle vca Sicce micra 158gph return pump and 90gph pump Eshopps nano skimmer Flipper nano scraper WiFi outlet timer Kessil a160we tuna blue light/ goose neck Bag of pre cut filter floss and carbon...
  2. C

Gone Red Sea nano reefer/ full system

If you are interested in the apex cabinet you can take it for free located in Boston,Jamaica plain
  3. C

HAMMER CORAL GROW-OUT CONTEST

Sorry for the late post haven’t been on the form in a while still alive and tons of heads
  4. C

Sold Tunze algae reactor 3181

Purchased February works great pump never used and hose are still fairly long pick up Boston asking $250
  5. C

Gone Red Sea nano reefer/ full system

Might be thinking of getting out for a little bit reasonably offers only try to get rid of full system with live stock looking to get around $2500 Hardware: Neptune apex WiFi Eb8 Ph&temp probe Neptune dos Wxm Fmm/atk Pmup Leak detector Core15 Nyos 120w/ avast skimmer swab Finnex 150w heater...
  6. C

Free I only need 2 cups!!

boston, Jamaica plain
  7. C

Free I only need 2 cups!!

I got some waste water from my auto water change I use tropic marine pro
  8. C

HAMMER CORAL GROW-OUT CONTEST

Quick growth update no measurement yet of the head but had the head split and 3 baby heads
  9. C

AI Hydra defuser

3D reefing sells defusers but only seen them sell only for prime, hydra 26 and 52
  10. C

Looking for redsea or waterbox tank

I have. 40.2 aio brand new never used black cabinet
  11. C

Red Sea tanks

I have brand new water box 40.2 aio tank for sale with stand I can provide you with the essentials to start a tank not a Red Sea but close enough and definitely cheaper
  12. C

Water change

Give the pump a citrus bath bulk reef sells the powder works awesome with pump started using it on all my equipment
  13. C

November Club Meeting Nov. 16

Well worth the drive look forward to the next meet
  14. C

Apex Trident

I was so hyped on getting this thing that after watching Neptune’s live feed. I wasn’t so hyped about it any more than there is a huge window for Error. If they say it has to get serviced every 12-24 months and the reagents are extremely fragile. You have really take the leap of faith that you...
Back