Search results

1. nilaydeshmukh

Sold Upscales Microclados Colony - $100

Knocked off this large colony (4"-5") by mistake. Available in Canton MA
  2. nilaydeshmukh

Sold SPSs and Zoas, mushrooms, large colonies. Entire Frog Tank $200

I had a water pipe leak in a basement room that destroyed walls and floor that needs to be replaced. Need to take apart my filtration system and frag tank hat is in the basement room. As a result of this accident, selling everything in my frag tank. I have Jason Fox SPSs and Zoas, mushrooms...
  3. nilaydeshmukh

Sold Romotech Water Storage Tank - $50

Sorry, I should have changed the status earlier. It is sold.
  4. nilaydeshmukh

Anyone missing membership card?

@BA7557 I don't have the membership card as well. I have been member for several years. I was recently offered lifetime membership by Paul as an honorary gift for designing the new logo/graphics for the club. Would appreciate a membership card. Thank you!
  5. nilaydeshmukh

Since you were the first to respond, you can take it
  6. nilaydeshmukh

50 Gallon Romotech Rectangular Storage Tank - very durable, tough plastic. In perfect condition. I used to use it to store salt water for auto water changes. 50 Gal. 38” x 19” x 22” 25 lbs. https://www.amazon.com/RomoTech-Horizontal-Square-Polyethylene-Reservoir/dp/B01BFC5M40?th=1 Available...
  7. nilaydeshmukh

WTB Chaeto

I can you you some for free, I am in Canton, MA
  8. nilaydeshmukh

FS Huge purple goniopora

I would be interested if the pending offer doesn't go through.
  9. nilaydeshmukh

WTB Chaeto algae

I have some that I could share. I am in Canton, MA
  10. nilaydeshmukh

Chalice identity help

2nd pic, Green/Orange – MUMMY EYE CHALICE +1 3rd pic, Purple/Yellow – Jason Fox Yellow Bandit Chalice? (I have this coral and it looks similar). Could be Miami Hurricane Chalice, hard to tell with lighting
  11. nilaydeshmukh

WTB Garf Bonsai and/or Milka Stylo Frags

I have a few Milka Stylo frags with few other, I am in Canton, MA
  12. nilaydeshmukh

BRS Logo Merchandise

Love the merchandise with the new logo! I guess the logo designer deserves something :) let me know what is available to buy.
  13. nilaydeshmukh

Apex controller wont turn on

Steps to take that I received from Neptune. . .
  14. nilaydeshmukh

Apex controller wont turn on

I went through similar the issue a couple of months ago and had no idea of what was going on. Apex customer service is very slow in responding. I had the issue with one of the aquabus cable. Which seem to be the culprit in your case as well. They seem to go bad once in a while and there is no...
  15. nilaydeshmukh

Ann. Rappin' with Reefbum with @BiGGiePauls33 3/10 7PM

Congratulations Paul. I have watched almost all episodes of Reefbum. I had heard Keith mentioning that he wanted to invite you in one of the episodes and I have been expecting since. Good luck! You are going to make us famous!!
  16. nilaydeshmukh

Water storage containers

I have a flat bottom Norwesco tank that I am looking to sell. I think it is 50 Gallon (I will double check). In perfect condition, just needs soaking in citric acid water to get salt deposits out.
  17. nilaydeshmukh

WTB QUARTZ SLEEVE for UV Sterilizer

Does anyone have an extra quartz sleeve for Smart High Output 50 Watt UV Sterilizer by Pentair Aquatics? I managed to break it during maintenance. It doesn't have to be new, old is okay while I get a new one. I am not able to connect back the plumbing with the a broken sleeve. Thanks.
  18. nilaydeshmukh

5 Stage RODI Question

I doubled up on carbon once I found out that my town uses chloramine. I wish I knew it before, made a big difference in terms of overall health of my tank. It is worth checking on town's water supply. I wish there was color changing carbon. I go for about 4-5 months to be on safer side
Back