Search results

1. austinjovo

Sugar gliders wanted

Sorry to post but considering reefing is slightly “exotic” I figured I’d ask if anyone knows of a breeder or anyone with gliders they’re looking to rehome
  2. austinjovo

Sold 50 gallon SCA AIO cube with kessil and sump

SCA 50 gallon cube with kessil a360we tuna, sump, skimmer, powerheads, heaters, livestock. It’s in rough shape because of a bubble algae outbreak and not enough time to care for it but all the coral is healthy and doing great, I’d like it all to go together if possible or atleast someone take...
  3. austinjovo

Buy a Kessil!

The best investment I've made so far
  4. austinjovo

Which light/lights for a SCA 50 gallon cube

I currently have a black box led that works fine and all but I'm not a fan of the spectrum or the fact that I have to twist each individual knob to turn both channels on and find my "sweet spot". The channels aren't separated with a cord either, so I can't even set a timer for whites only. Which...
  5. austinjovo

Sca 50 finally looking how I want it to

My tank is finally filling up and I got rid of most of the corals I didn't want and tank move syndrome just did a water change excuse the cloudiness
  6. austinjovo

I shouldn't have gone to Petco (saveable?)

I made a rash decision to buy this torch because I thought it was salvageable but now I'm really questioning it, do you guys think it will bounce back or is it too far gone?
  7. austinjovo

Free Bicolor angelfish

Free bicolor angelfish, I'd like to trade for a frag but if no one offers it's free, hasn't nipped any corals but not worth the risk. Pick up in Wareham Ma
Back