Search results

1. M

Gone hanna copper

$35
  2. M

Sold Aiptasia Eating Filefish

Destroyed an entire aiptasia infestation in a week. Purchased from a member here who told me it never touched coral and didn't touch any in my mixed reef. I have a packed 50g so sadly i'll have to let him move on to the next masacre. Pick up in Cranston RI. Could meet off 295 in mass or 95/495...
  3. M

Sold Eshopps S-120 Cone Skimmer, BRS dosers

Works good. It's a small beast. Rated 40g-120g but I wouldn't put it on anything larger than 75g or you'll be cleaning the cup alot. Some scuffs on the side from a heater but it doesn't affect anything. $60 picked up cranston ri or off 295 in mass. $75 shipped. Also have a smart skimmer...
  4. M

Sold GHL 2.1 SA Doser (3 head), Aquatic Life Hybrid T5 24"

GHL 3 Head doser with tubing, usb cable, and 3 section container. $175 local $185 shipped. Brand New Aquatic Life Hybrid T5 24". This is setup for only 2 T5 bulbs because the plan was to add LED bars next to the T5s. Comes with 2 New ATI bulbs. Coral Plus and Blue Plus. $125 local $150...
  5. M

Sold BNIB IM nuvo 15g + extras, eshopps skimmer, BRS 1.1 doser

BNIB 15 gallon nuvo starter kit. https://www.innovative-marine.com/shop/Fusion-15-AIO-Cube-Aquarium-Desktop-p481890270 Comes with sand, marco rock, inkbird, jager heater, sicce nano circ pump. $175 obo Eshopps skimmer I won at the frag show. Too big when I tried to fit it in the sump. I believe...
  6. M

Gone Trigger ATO 5g res and Icecap Dosing container

Trigger Sys Crystal ATO 5 gallons with float valve $75 Icecap Dosing container small $20 Will be at fragsgiving
  7. M

Sold SCA 100G Tank with Custom Stand and Canopy

$800/OBO TANK/STAND/CANOPY NO EQUIPMENT- Located in Cranston, RI $500 Tank is a year old. It developed a stain inside the glass down the middle and it bothered me. I asked the manufacturer and on R2R (link- https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/glass-ocd.941721) for advice. Any attempt to fix will...
  8. M

Gone Quanta Pro OG Blue 36” led bar

Arguably the best led bar on the market. Super bright and the blue looks amazing. https://www.quantareef.com/product-page/quanta-pro-og-pop Missing some screws for the mounting hardware. I used L brackets since it was inside a canopy. $100 pickup in cranston ri or off 295/mass.
  9. M

WTB 48 X 24 Canopy

DM me thanks
  10. M

Sold Aquamaxx FC-80 $75

Good condition. Upgrading to a bigger skimmer. pu in cranston ri or off 295 in mass. $75
  11. M

Gone 36" aquatic life T5 with LED bars, Kessil AP9X

Decided to go a different route with my lighting so I have a customized 36" Aquatic Life T5 fixture with the 2 bulbs removed and replaced with 2 populargrow led bars which was custom ordered with 470 and 450nm blue leds. I can include the T5 parts removed. Includes (2) 2 month old ATI Coral+...
  12. M

Gone Sicce 5.0

Missing flow adjustment knob. Works great and super quiet. $75 OBO/trade pickup in cranston ri or can meet in attleboro ma.
  13. M

WTB WTB 5G ATO RESERVOIR + KALK REACTOR/STIRRER

Let me know!
  14. M

Sold vectra m1 with mobius

excellent condition. $185 p/u in cranston ri or meet off 295. ship for $15.
  15. M

Sold Klir DI-4 with extras

Purchased this from a member here as part of a sump package but the klir won't fit right in my new stand. Klir is used in good condition. Comes with 2 new fleece replacements. Has a used optical sensor and a new one. Upgraded motor assembly, controller, power supply, and the diverting cap...
  16. M

Sold VORTECH MP10QDW

Too small for new tank. Don't have the box so no manuf. date. Looks/works pretty new. Has mobius. $200 pickup in cranston, ri or off rt. 295. Ship for $10. Driver has sticker from when new on the back. SOLD
  17. M

Sold Aquatic Life 24" T5 with Kessil adapter, ATI Bulbs like new

Changed plans again back to a 4 foot tank so now I gotta get rid of the 2 foot tank stuff. :rolleyes: Light is new. Comes with $80 worth of ATI bulbs 2 Blue+, 1 Coral+, and 1 True Actinic. Has a Kessil bracket for a A360W, set of brackets for any led, and the hanging kit. $240 obo pickup in...
  18. M

Sold orphek or3 blue plus 36"

orphek or3 blue plus 36" like new $140 pickup in cranston ri. can meet off 295 attleboro https://orphek.com/new-orphek-product-launch-or3-reef-aquarium-led-bars/
  19. M

Sold Maxspect Gyre xf330

Pair of XF330 with controller. 1 controller powers both pumps. $300 pickup in Cranston RI or meet off 295 attleboro.
  20. M

Sold 24G Low Iron drilled AIO tank, stand, sump

Lifegard 24G Low Iron Tank. Drilled AIO with 2 drains and 1 return. No scratches!! Tank has a shelf glued in for a floating rock aquascape. Entire rear section drains which can be used as a 2nd refugium with mangroves or a cryptic zone with sponges. Ikea Brusali Cabinet. Cabinet was reinforced...
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back