Search results

1. dexterqg

Gone Theiling rollermat compact 1

East Bridgewater 02333
  2. dexterqg

Gone Eshopps pf800 overflow

Got out of the hobby recently and am looking to get rid of this overflow it is new in box $50
  3. dexterqg

Gone Theiling rollermat compact 1

I have a brand new in box roller that I’m trying to get rid of ASAP got out of the hobby a little while ago and have no need for it $260 new before tax I’m looking for around $180 or best offer
  4. dexterqg

Tank mates

Thank you! The eel list helps a lot
  5. dexterqg

Tank mates

Hello I’m looking for stock suggestions (especially clean up crew wise) for my 75 gallon reef tank right now I have a lightning maroon clown, geometric eel, and a juvenile purple tang (who will eventually have to be rehired to a bigger tank) I’m having trouble finding fish who can be life time...
  6. dexterqg

What is this

It does
  7. dexterqg

What is this

Anyone know what this is I just found it in my tank
  8. dexterqg

Removing Copper from aquarium

But I’ll look into it more thank you!
  9. dexterqg

Copper is in brass and snails are particularly sensitive to copper so I’m pretty sure that was the issue because my water parameters have been perfect
  10. dexterqg

Hello again, so I’m pretty sure my snails have been dying because of copper in the water due to brass fittings I had on the tank I just replaced them today and was wondering how I remove any copper that is still in the water or on the rocks
  11. dexterqg

Turbo snails paralyzed?

I got them from my LFS
  12. dexterqg

Turbo snails paralyzed?

I just found the last one
  13. dexterqg

Turbo snails paralyzed?

Yes I had them drip acclimating for a little over an hour before I put them in
  14. dexterqg

Turbo snails paralyzed?

They are all dead and I can’t find one... am in trouble I hope the snails weren’t a canary in the coal mine
  15. dexterqg

Turbo snails paralyzed?

Interesting, thank you!
  16. dexterqg

Turbo snails paralyzed?

I definitely haven’t intentionally upped the mag then
  17. dexterqg

Turbo snails paralyzed?

What is mag? I’m new to this haha
  18. dexterqg

Turbo snails paralyzed?

Both, they haven’t moved from where they were put
  19. dexterqg

Turbo snails paralyzed?

1.023 I just did a water change too
  20. dexterqg

Turbo snails paralyzed?

Hi everyone, I just put some turbo snails in my tank to eat all of the brown algae, that is covering almost everything in my tank, two days ago and none of them have moved (there’s 6) my water checks out and my salinity is at 1.024. They all appear to be alive but haven’t eaten or moved is there...
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back