Search results

1. thespsguy

Reflective Arts

amazing pieces
  2. thespsguy

Gone FREE Acrylic FRAG tank 55x20x14 (Pickup in Mashpee Capecod by Saturday)

Before start I want to make sure that everyone knows that one of the corners did leak and I used one shot silicone which fixed from outside. If you do from inside when is empty, would be the best. Stil water inside and I can save that until Saturday. After that I will dump it if no one pickup...
  3. thespsguy

WTB Looking for a sump around 55 inches lenght

Anyone has one?
  4. thespsguy

Sold $1,300 only 2 RADION XR30 G5 Pro Blue LED (Still on the box) EcoTech Marine

Asking $1,300 (pair) plus shipping. New new new In the box. Bought wrong and couldn’t return due to the time. I guess no need comments for this lights.
  5. thespsguy

Gone 4” filter socks 21 total

All $50 Pickup Mashpee Or I can ship for $80
  6. thespsguy

Gone 4 - XF280 Gyre Pump with 2 Controllers Maxspect

Great deal. Like new.... 4 pumps XF-280 Gyre Maxspect 2 Controllers Gyres 2 extension cables 1 still on the box All the spares still on the box Very low use, very clean like new. Everything for $550.00 pickup in Mashpee MA or $600.00 shipped here is the...
  7. thespsguy

Gone Zetlight QMaven II 6800 48"- 1 month of use (now in the box)

I have almost brand new, I used for one month but decide to go with new G5 radion here is the link with dimensions and information https://www.championlighting.com/zetlight-zt-6800ii-qmaven-series-48-210w-led-reef-aquarium-light.html Asking $400.00 Pickup in Mashpee (Capecod)
  8. thespsguy

WTB I need SUMP, skimmer, return pump, wave makers

Prefer to buy all from the same person
  9. thespsguy

Gone Selling my 7” queen angel and Sailfin 7”

Queen $180 Sailfin $120 Pickup em Mashpee capecod
  10. thespsguy

Gone Selling my colonies Red rubbin, Cali green (name that I got) and no name, also stylo

Stylo $150 22"diameter Cali green $400.00 $13"diameter No name acro green, white and blue $250 10"diam plus several little colonies 3-4 inches Red rubin I cut in several little colonies $$400 $700 for all I can bring to you for extra $50 since I'm at capecod
  11. thespsguy

Gone $150 Monster purple stylo colony. 22” diameter

Pickup in Mashpee Capecod no later than Sunday. 18” tall 22”diam needs new home urgent
  12. thespsguy

Harlequin Shrimp. Need a pair urgent

If you guys have or know who sells. Please PM Thanks
  13. thespsguy

Battery backup ****Any recommendations???

Looking for a very strong battery pack to run one power bar where is my return pump. I do have a strong generator but in case I’m not homeI need something for a couple hours. Any recommendation??? Thanks
  14. thespsguy

Friend mine is looking for 100-130 Red Sea or WB

Does anyone has a full system RR to sell? thanks
  15. thespsguy

Gone Is a guy giving whole system 75 gallons for FREE on FB just post 45 minutes ago

here is the link guys https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2638304979716201/ Good luck
  16. thespsguy

Gone Many sps good size frags starting at $30

Pickup mashpee cape
  17. thespsguy

Gone SPS colonies small, medium and large

As many know. I’m the sps guy. Love it. And as many know already, I bought the colonies from Tim that promised 2 years ago and kept his word. And I thank Tim for all I learned in the sps world. Anyway, before anyone say anything, He gave me permission to sell some nice small colonies. I kept...
  18. thespsguy

Shots of night time

The system start getting better thanks God.
  19. thespsguy

Trying to find a name for this master piece sps

Anyone wants to try? I want to give a name on it. If does not have one.
  20. thespsguy

Gone Beautiful Queen Angel about 7 inches

Really didn’t want ever sell her. She is beautiful. But she was eating my zoans in my display. Then I moved her to my sump. Together with my cheatinin my refugium. But she is destroying it. so I’m selling for $200 If no body buy. Not sure what I will do with her. Hope she finds a home. She is...
Back