Search results

1. B

Free Hate to do this

Thank you for the support but I should mention, it's a structural issue with our septic tank that was broken by a tree company so we cannot use our water .. well we can, but just cannot go down thendrain. Anyways yesterday 2 "I'll be there asap," 2 "sorry something came up and I forgot to...
  2. B

Free Hate to do this

I hate to do this, but if anyone wants my nano cube 28g with stand, pumps, t5 lights, wave maker, test kits, all livestock. Unfortunately do to family issues I have not been in the house that much in the past few, and the tank is in shambles. Aptasia, bubble algae, the tank has been running...
  3. B

Free 30G tank, stand, filter, sump

Location?
  4. B

Free 55 gallon with stand

55 gallon with wrought iron stand (stand spray painted black), h.o.b filter. Was filled and held water, filter works, lids, I also have a t8 light that goes with it. Needs lamps. But can def have that also. Drained and put out side less than 20 minutes ago. I'm in West Bridgewater Ma,. Can...
  5. B

Cleaner crew

Looking to grab a cleaner crew for my 28 gallon cube.. Mainly for hair alagae and sand sifting. I have 1 damsel, 1 carpet anemone, 1 emerald crab, 4 snails . So just need to freshen up the tank.. In West Bridgewater, MA. Thank You! Brad.
  6. B

WTB 10 gallon sump

Looking for a 10 gallon sump in the West Bridgewater, ma area. No pump needed... Thank you!
  7. B

Welcome Our Newest Sponsor "Reef Auctions"

Welcome!!!!!
  8. B

New frag rack

How much was it?
  9. B

Free corals

Location?
  10. B

Dehumidifier water!

In theory if you were not using rodi sysystem, could you use dehumidifier water? could you use the water to top off or do water changes. It is distilled and has low ppms 10-20ppms. Just curious what people's thoughts were
  11. B

Underwater world closing!

Just sent on Facebook they are closing. Store is 30% off. Claiming with the uncertainty of the mall they decided to wrap it up. I believe the mall is in forclosure.
  12. B

April 20th Meeting, Taunton and Tank Tour!

Got out of work early today... Can I come to the meeting but not the tour? I thought I'd be working all day, but would like to swing down to meet people, buy some frags and deliver a 4' 4 tube t5 fixture with no bulbs for the auction or whoever wants it.(also have a 4' 8 tube t5 no lamps if...
  13. B

Free Engineer goby

Yes I do
  14. B

Free Engineer goby

I have an engineer goby about a foot long, it's n a 40gallon cubed and would like to see it in a bigger tank if someone would like it.... I'm in the Brockton area.
  15. B

Suggestions on t-5 lamps

What's peoples brand recommendations on t5 lamps and what combo of kelvins shouI d I use I have a 2' 4 tube fixture that needs new lamps going over a 40 gallon cubed tank, it will eventually be a show tank with some frags ,some small sized fish, maybe an anenome. Any suggestions will be...
  16. B

Free Free: Coral Banded Shrimp and Damsel and Dry Rock

Interested but to far for me
  17. B

What do you use for Test Kits?

API test kits and blue lab pH meter
  18. B

Stoughton area reefers?

I'm from West Bridgewater, just a newbie, but an electrician, If you need extra wiring feel free to ask
  19. B

Underwater world

I always liked that place until they got into selling reptiles. The health of those animals were not up to par, so I strayed away from it. Went back there a few months ago after not being in there for a few years and I was happy to see the place looking great and no reptiles haha. Ill be making...
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back