Search results

1. T

New 210 gallon

I upgraded my 215 to a 210 gallon last week. I used a bucket full of sand from the old tank and all water in the 125. And then of course, I had to make more water to fill the two ten. My question is about the ammonia cycle so far so good, I did add a bottle of microbactor but I was told not to...
  2. T

Gone Tank, stand, sump.

125 gallon tank, aqueon I think. Screen covers. Black wood stand. Eshopps Advance 300 sump. Asking 800$ Reef octopus pump 150$ Nyos quantum skimmer 120 225$ Nyos quantum skimmer 160 300$ I am keeping the lights and everything inside the tanks.
  3. T

sump size

I just bought a 210 gallon tank. what size sump would I want? I don't think the one in my 125 is going to have enough volume. Thanks
  4. T

FS Nyos 120 skimmer

Used 6 months. great shape 250$
  5. T

WTB Cheato

Does Anyone have any? Im on the North Shore.
  6. T

Drilling

I have a 20 low that needs to be drilled. If anyone is interested in doing please let me know how much and where you are. Thank you.
  7. T

Aquarium Services

Could Anyone recommend service that will come to my house once a month? I had been using 2 different people however. One service always shows up but just cleans and does a water change. The other has no-showed twice in a row and I can no longer trust them if the entire family goes away. I am...
  8. T

Anemone trouble

I have an anemone that is waging war on my coral. It is on a rock that supports a shelf so I can't move the rock. However I need this thing off! any suggestions? Even if I need to kill it unfortunately. It has already killed 1 forrest fire and is now working on my rastas and utter chaos. Thank You.
  9. T

Sea Hare

So my Sea Hare is back from being on loan. I still don't have a huge build up yet. So if anyone wants to borrow it till your algae problem is cleaned up pm me.
  10. T

Doser

Have the Jaebo, thinking of upgrading what does everyone else use?
  11. T

Salt

Does Anyone know who sells Tropic Marin salt besides European Aquatics? Thanks
  12. T

Sea Hare

I have a Sea Hare that really cleaned up my algae problem in my 125. Its job is done for now. I would like to loan it out to someone in need until my problem comes back. Im in the North Shore.
  13. T

Dumb question

Is it ok to use glass cleaner on the outside of a tank. What does everyone use to keep the glass clean so you can see the reef?
  14. T

Wait time

Last week I added a copperband. He didn't get along with my powder blue tang and the powder blue died a few days later. A friend told me not to get a new one till the tank settles down. Question should I wait a few weeks before replacing it or just get a new one soon.
  15. T

Sick or pregnant fish

Is my female melanurus wrasse fat and sick or pregnant? The video quality isn't the best sorry.
  16. T

Hydors

So I did a water change tonight. Since it was a big one 30 gallons I decided to rinse my wave makers in a water vinegar solution. My mp 40s were no problem since they are magnetic. However my old school Hydor Koralias would no longer stick. I spent 15 minutes and gave up. The suction is gone...
  17. T

Sea Hare

Does anyone have one that they are looking to part with? Or would anyone be interested in a shared custody situation? I would hate to see one starve after they clean up my tank. Alternatively If anyone is ordering from Saltwater Fish soon and would allow me to add on I see they are on special...
  18. T

what wave pump will work

Starting a frag tank in a 20 gallon tank. how many GPH should I look for in a wave pump. It is just standard size 20 Aqueon like you find at Petco.
  19. T

Starfish id

Anyone know what this is. It's the size of a quarter. That forest fire frag is about 2 ". I do have 2 sand sifting starfish. Is there a way they could have procreated?
  20. T

Saltwaterfish.com

Thinking about ordering some fish from them. Anyone here have experience with them? Looking for the good, bad or ugly.
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back