Search results

1. Z

WHS Reef Tank (Marine X 110.4)

White Wyoming Clown Black Ocellaris Clown Pair of Blue Green Chromis Flame Hawkfish We lost our yellow tang last year, got sick in the summer and never fully recovered :/.
  2. Z

New updates coming soon! Last year was a bit of a struggle. We had major temperature control issues summer 2022 and the whole 2022-23 school year was taken up by trying to get those issues resolved and sadly the tank was left as fish only. This challenge was admittedly very frustrating for me...
  3. Z

Sorry guys I am long overdue for an update. We have made a lot progress but bwtween staying until at least 5:00 every night last week and being sick I haven't had a chance to post. I will be in next couple days.
  4. Z

Busy day today! The students all worked hard today, lots of progress. Stand is now level! AI Lights are mounted! Aquascaping is in progress! Thanks again to Caribsea for providing the LifeRock and MarcoRocks for providing the cement. First time cementing an aquascape and it was pretty...
  5. Z

Huge shout out to Caribsea who has always gone above and beyond to support my projects. They donated all the LifeRock and live sand needed for the tank. I have used both these products in the past and have nothing but great things to say about them. Before February break we played around with...
  6. Z

Update #1: 2/16/2022) - Tank is in! Tank is here, I have to give Waterbox Aquariums a huge shout out for working with my budget to make our dream tank a reality. Your support of education and inspiring new hobbyists is greatly appreciated! The tank is still in its box but I am excited to post...
  7. Z

Hi everyone, I wanted to share my class' journey of setting up a reef tank in our classroom at Westerly High School (RI). This has been in the works since September and after a lot of work, including obtaining a grant for the some of the expenses. I am happy to be able to say we are ready hit...
  8. Z

Hydra 32HD Mounting Question (Unique Situation)

Hi everyone, looking for a little bit of advice. I looking to mount two AI Hydra 32s on a tank I am setting up in my classroom. I am going back and forth with the best way to mount these. I think the single arm mounts from the back look nicer but I am a little concerned about their stability...
  9. Z

WTB FOWLR Lighting 48"

Looking for a budget frieendly lighting solution for a 48" long FOWLR tank. I am building this tank in my classroom and will be converting it to a reef down the road when the funds become available for upgraded lighting. But in the meantime I would like to set up as fish only. Because I don't...
  10. Z

Free Looking for free ANYTHING lol

Awesome to see young people in hobby. I wish you the best of luck. Finding this site was great first step.
  11. Z

Hello from RI!

I am in Westerly, welcome!!!
  12. Z

WTB 75g or 90g RR

Trying to set up a 75g or 90g in my classroom. Anyone have anything available?
  13. Z

Sold WB Cube 20

Pmd
  14. Z

Gone Random Odds and Ends (Biocube, Skimmers, Test Kit, Ect)

1 in x 5 ft. Red PVC SCH 40 (new): $5 Reef Rox Anenome Holder and Magnetic Frag Rock: $20 HOB Reef Octopus Protein Skimmer; $50 Vertex Omega Skimmer, needs pump repair: $10 Biocube 16g LED w/ return pump needs pins for lid: $40 Red Sea Foundations Pro Exp 2/21: $10 Can get pics of needed
  15. Z

Gone BioCube 32g LED Bundle $175

20.25" long X 21.875" Wide X 21.5" High Hope, RI 02831
  16. Z

Gone BioCube 32g LED Bundle $175

Got out the hobby earlier in the year and have this stuff lying around. $175 32G LED BioCube InTank Media Tray (for BioCube 32G) InTank Refugium Tray (for BioCube 32G) Coralife Protein Skimmer (New) Coralife UV Sterilizer w/ new replacement bulb Coralife Controller Nano Powerhead Coralife...
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back