Search results

1. Z

WHS Reef Tank (Marine X 110.4)

Hi everyone, I wanted to share my class' journey of setting up a reef tank in our classroom at Westerly High School (RI). This has been in the works since September and after a lot of work, including obtaining a grant for the some of the expenses. I am happy to be able to say we are ready hit...
  2. Z

Hydra 32HD Mounting Question (Unique Situation)

Hi everyone, looking for a little bit of advice. I looking to mount two AI Hydra 32s on a tank I am setting up in my classroom. I am going back and forth with the best way to mount these. I think the single arm mounts from the back look nicer but I am a little concerned about their stability...
  3. Z

WTB FOWLR Lighting 48"

Looking for a budget frieendly lighting solution for a 48" long FOWLR tank. I am building this tank in my classroom and will be converting it to a reef down the road when the funds become available for upgraded lighting. But in the meantime I would like to set up as fish only. Because I don't...
  4. Z

WTB 75g or 90g RR

Trying to set up a 75g or 90g in my classroom. Anyone have anything available?
  5. Z

Gone Random Odds and Ends (Biocube, Skimmers, Test Kit, Ect)

1 in x 5 ft. Red PVC SCH 40 (new): $5 Reef Rox Anenome Holder and Magnetic Frag Rock: $20 HOB Reef Octopus Protein Skimmer; $50 Vertex Omega Skimmer, needs pump repair: $10 Biocube 16g LED w/ return pump needs pins for lid: $40 Red Sea Foundations Pro Exp 2/21: $10 Can get pics of needed
  6. Z

Gone BioCube 32g LED Bundle $175

Got out the hobby earlier in the year and have this stuff lying around. $175 32G LED BioCube InTank Media Tray (for BioCube 32G) InTank Refugium Tray (for BioCube 32G) Coralife Protein Skimmer (New) Coralife UV Sterilizer w/ new replacement bulb Coralife Controller Nano Powerhead Coralife...
  7. Z

Gone Small Somatic Acrylic Sump - $20

I am out of the hobby and moving so going through the last of things. I figure someone might have a use for this sump. $20
  8. Z

Gone NIB Phosban 550 Reactor $40 OBO

Can take pics upon request but it is née, never used or installed. Out of the hobby and doing some spring cleaning.
  9. Z

Gone 2 Tunze 6055 and Apex Cable (purchased new 5/20)

They were 189 ea. new plus the cable Asking $240 or best offer for everything
  10. Z

Gone 2 Tunze 6055s w/ Apex Cable (9 months old) - $250

Loved these when I used them but I recently broke down my tank. $250
  11. Z

Sold Apex Classic with Display and 4 Lab Grade Probes - $300

Apex Classic (w/ lab grade probes) EB8 Display Temperature Probes x 2 Conductivity Probe pH Probes (stored wet) All cable needed $300
  12. Z

Gone Part Out: Equipment/Test Kits/Odds and Ends (Updated 2/4)

Equipment 50g Cube SCA Tank and black stand stand with Trigger Systems 20c Sump Tank, stand, plumbing and sump: SOLD Apex Classic (w/ lab grade probes) Display Temperature Probes x 2 Conductivity Probe pH Probes (stored wet) $300 Tunze 6055 x 2 (less then 1 year old) w/ Apex cables: $140...
  13. Z

Sold Young Hippo Tang, Photon Clown, Ocellaris Clownfish

Young Hippo Tang: $60 (from OSA) Photon Clown (F) & Normal Ocellaris Clown (M) Pair: $60 All three for $100 I am in Hope, RI but willing to meet up.
  14. Z

Sold Part Out: Getting Out *Updated (1/21)*

Update: I am ready to part this out but I need a home for the livestock first. Please keep that in mind, I just want to put out prices so people have that information once I am able to breakdown the tank. If anyone is interested in taking all the livestock, they have first dibs on any...
  15. Z

Gone Coral Box RP-M

Works great $85
  16. Z

Gone CPR CS90 External Overflow

Good shape, $40
  17. Z

Gone Vertex Somatic 60s Skimmer and Sump

The skimmer is tested and the Sicce pump that powers it is woeking great Skimmer - 60 Sump - 40 Both - 80
  18. Z

Gone FS/FT: New in Box Phosban 550 reactor $60

Realized this is way to big for my setup. Looking for 60 OBO or trade for smaller reactor. Can meet at OSA in RI
  19. Z

Media Reactor

Looking for a media reactor for my 50g cube.
  20. Z

Gone Red Sea E170 - $300

I am selling a used Red Sea E170. I bought this from another member recently for my girlfriend's office. There a couple issues that I was planning on taking care of but due to a layoff and inevitable move I really don't have the time for another project nor do I want to start a new tank at this...
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back