Search results

1. R

Anyone see Chevron Tangs for sale nearby?

What size? Pics?
  2. R

Anyone see Chevron Tangs for sale nearby?

Just curious if anyone has come across a Chevron tang at a LFS? Ideally on the smaller side. Thanks in advance!
  3. R

Inexpensive Lighting

I have 2 16" SB Reef LEDs - which I believe are the cheap black box LEDs with upgrades that they make. They worked great for me! Owned for over two years but selling soon as I'm upgrading tanks and switching to Reef Breeders 50".
  4. R

Looking for reef stocking suggestions

Upgrading tank to Waterbox 170 in a few weeks and looking for some suggestions to look into to add to what will be going in from current setup. Currently- 2 clowns (young) Yellow tang Blue Tang Royal gramma Neon goby Curious what ideas you guys may have. Thanks in advance!
  5. R

Looking for some lighting suggestions...

Hello, I'm about ready to pull the trigger on a tank upgrade (~130g that is 55" long)and think I will need to purchase new lights as well. My current setup is two 16" SB Reef LEDs over a 48". My current setup I bought 2 years ago. because it was cheap and simple. Before that, I took several...
  6. R

Waterbox vs. RedSea Reefer

Thanks. I appreciate it! Can you explain why? I’m very new to this and it may help me understand the differences.
  7. R

Waterbox vs. RedSea Reefer

I’m trying to upgrade my tank and keep going back and forth between these two tank options. Curious everyone’s experiences and what they’d recommend? Thanks in advance!!
  8. R

How hardy are BTAs?

Thanks! Very generous offer and I wish I could take you up on it, but I won’t be able to make that. In Ri and other plans that weekend. Appreciate offer and info. Though!
  9. R

How hardy are BTAs?

Thanks. Would I be smarter to try to get a smaller one? Or larger/older one?
  10. R

How hardy are BTAs?

Hello (new here)- question about BTAs. I’ve unsuccessfully attempted them twice a few years ago when my tank was only about 4-5 months old. Lost the first one to a powerhead and the second attempt ended shortly as well (just died). My tank is more mature right now and thinking about giving it...
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back