Search results

1. FishieBusiness

Question for 200 G and up owners

Are you guys apposed to running 2 returns as to 1? With a larger system I like the built in redundancy of 2 pumps running at a lower flow
  2. FishieBusiness

Paul B's thread

Paul thanks again for your service. My stepdad has just startd opening up to me about his time there. Those things are un-imaginable.
  3. FishieBusiness

Proud parents

Awesome Good luck!
  4. FishieBusiness

Matt's 160GAL. mixed reef build

Update So I got new arrivals. Thank to @joek99 Got an awesome deal on 4 - XR15 G5 pro and like new MP40. It's only $200 each to upgrade to G6s. Can't wait this is killing me. Only things missing are the tank and sump. I'm going back and forth between Planet Aquarium and Glass Gages for...
  5. FishieBusiness

FS Tank shutdown, Hampden MA

interested in the lights and mp40s
  6. FishieBusiness

The Day After a Water Change

What r you running for lighting? What is the length? I'm doing a 60inch long 150g soon and trying to figure out lighting. Thanks
  7. FishieBusiness

Matt's 160GAL. mixed reef build

I've been at this for a minute and learned so much from you fellow reefers and Thanks for everything. This will be my 4th build is going to be challenging but I'm really looking forward to it. It's going to be a 160gal mixed reef with sump and fuge. I have been collecting various parts from...
  8. FishieBusiness

Sticky union

I use a pair of channel locks. Funny that it's called a pair thought there's only 1. LOL
  9. FishieBusiness

FFM What did you get?

I didnt bother going this year as I'm between tanks at this time. I was wondering what you guys got this year. This is 1 of my favorite shows of the year. There are so many vendors and so great deals to be had. That said show me some pics of your goods.
  10. FishieBusiness

Looking for aquarium companies to set up new tank

@All Things Aquatic There's where I getting my new tank from. Planet Aquarium 160gal.
  11. FishieBusiness

Ques. (Question of the Day) Controller or no controller

For me it's a controller all the way. I've used 1 since DA came on the market now I run an Apex. It makes the hobby more interesting to me and WAY EASIER. Auto water changes was the best upgrade I have made to my system Go DOS! There are so many options that a controller gives you that would...
  12. FishieBusiness

Rock-n-Reef's 500 Gallon build

Awesome looking set-up. I'm going with Planet for my new build also! 60x24x24
  13. FishieBusiness

Ques. (Question of the Day?) clean up crew acclimation and quarantine.

I have not do anything special when adding new inhabitants. However I saw an interview with @Humblefish and he has vendors for all sea creatures that do QT. Also if using UV sterilizer is QT that important??
  14. FishieBusiness

FS 90 gal. system for sale. Just add water and go.

Sorry for the delay. The tanks not pristine. My yellow tang liked to nibble on the inner seams. I can send you close up pics of them if you want. However there not any scratches
  15. FishieBusiness

The joy of surprise, that is why Reefing is cool

That's an awesome combination. Colors look good together.
  16. FishieBusiness

Ques. (Question of the day?) Sand or no sand?

Me personally it's sand. I really like the look of it in the tank. It makes it brighter in the tank and It think that colors pop more.
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back