2. C

BRS Coupon

Here’s another one BWL490D
  3. C

Boy do I feel sheep'ish...

Green Colt ?
  4. C

Growing Phytoplankton

I just received a starter culture from Mercer of Montana and was wondering how important is temp ?do you need a heater ??
  5. C

Gauging Interest/Recommendations 125G Reef

What do you have for livestock ?
  6. C

WTB Solomon Island Toadstool Frag

Is this a Soloman island ?
  7. C

FS Aussie strawberry shortcake

I’ll take one .
  8. C

Has anyone priced out a standard 120?

I got an Aqueon last November for 500 brand new
  9. C

Back to Reefing

Nope , not me . I live in Sanbornton which is somewhat next to Bristol and was hoping someone with a tank like that was close !! Lol because I have to travel a distance to get any sps
  10. C

Back to Reefing

Are you on Bristol ?
  11. C

New at bulkreefsupply

They are doing the same thing with TSA
  12. C

Kessil a360x upgrade why not? Anyone have mixed reef with SPS success?

I have the 2 Kessil a360we on a 120 4’ tank with the aquatic life t5 About 12” down I’m getting around 200-240 Bottom around 100 I even though about adding 4 kessils but when I moved the 2 I have closer it didn’t raise par up enough to make it worth it in my opinion . I have mostly Sps that are...
  13. C

Kessil a360x upgrade why not? Anyone have mixed reef with SPS success?

What was you par level ? I just did mine and was extremely unimpressed for a light that’s under a year old
  14. C

dinoflagellates Control

I battled Dino’s awhile ago and was able to beat them with a UV. But your best bet is to get a microscope Even a 10 dollar kids one on amazon will work And post pic so people can ID because different strains have different ways of going about beating them .
  15. C

ID anemone

Anyone know the name of this anemone ? Thanks
  16. C

First fish options

I’d have to agree a pair of clowns..
  17. C

Who's Running on Septic Tank

I’m on a septic 120g tank everything goes down the drain . The way I look at it is Think of all the fresh water you use in a day compared to in reality how much salt actually goes down the drain . What’s the difference ? A little salt or All the soaps that go down the drain that are suppose to...
  18. C

Pest?

Pineapple sponge
  19. C

Aqualight t5 hybrid

I have 3ati blue plus with a coral plus . And kessils . Great light for what it is
  20. C

Where do our members live?

Sanbornton,NH
Back