Search results

1. Edin508

Just a little rant

Sucks when vendors do this. I got a shipment of 15 Koi this past year and they came in looking beautiful! If you can ship 15 large, dirty fish, and have them show up looking as good as they do, it tells you it can be done, and well.
  2. Edin508

DIVERS.....ENJOY

Why does he have panties on over his wet suit?
  3. Edin508

Free Free pond Goldfish

These are a bit large for an aquarium, unless it’s huge!
  4. Edin508

Free More free Kena Tree, Walpole, MA

Yes sir!
  5. Edin508

GFCI Issue

They sell a fairly inexpensive testers that you can just plug into the outlet and test the GFI to make sure it's working properly. We need to do this weekly on job sites and log it for OSHA. Why? Because they fail fairly regularly. It's a sensitive piece of electrical equipment that...
  6. Edin508

FS Koi for fish pond

Debating an order myself, but I would wait to see what next week's weather brings. This heat can't be very good for shipping fish.
  7. Edin508

FS Koi for fish pond

Free shipping on the big packs of babies.
  8. Edin508

Free Free pond Goldfish

I'll have to ask them, need to stop in anyway.
  9. Edin508

Free Free pond Goldfish

Saved a bunch of goldfish from going into the Charles when someone was taking their pond down. Now I have way too many goldfish, want some? Walpole, MA
  10. Edin508

FS Koi for fish pond

I'd be in for a few.
  11. Edin508

Today would have been his 15th birthday. For the last 10+ years it was really all he knew, this past time due to a rare chroma zone issue he also had it was just too much. He passed the day after Easter, at home in hospice care. Sorry for the sad update.
  12. Edin508

Some of life has settled a bit, any paid members looking? Membership is cheap, these are free, become a member.
  13. Edin508

All Things Aquatics

Lucky enough to have them within a 10 min. Ride. Love the shop! The owners and staff are great as well! Wasn’t ready for a new fish so I got myself a t-shirt.
  14. Edin508

It’s our 14 y/o nephew, the big C has him for the 4th time and is not letting go this time. We are trying to spend as much time with him as we can as it’s very precious right now.
  15. Edin508

Sorry all, we have a very ill family member so trying to schedule something hasn’t been easy. Lots of running around going on. At this point I’m just going to pick a day if you want some. It’s not on frag plugs, you will get loose Kenya tree to do as you wish.
  16. Edin508

Tuesday or Wednesday would be better. Gotta give a guy a days notice, haha.
  17. Edin508

Not currently working, so I’m open to times.
  18. Edin508

Sold Biocube 16 and frag racks

Thanks! Was great to meet all you sleepy people. Haha
Back