Search results

1. Jessi

Free Toadstools

"Diogenes", I said, "you have come down further in the world." The hermit crab sat on a toadstool, smoking a tiny hookah and regarding me coolly. At length it spoke. "I never did find an honest man. I took to the sea. A shell is a more fitting home than that old cask. And this" - one eyestalk...
  2. Jessi

Gone Large GSP colony

In a different universe I would have a number of tanks, and one would be centered on this outrageously large green star polyp colony, a resplendent island of tiny hands waving over a sea of confining sand. A cnidarian Napoleon on a seamount St. Helena. In that universe, I am not moving this...
  3. Jessi

Gone 48" T5 lamps - 420nm, 460nm

I have two lamps available for free. Pickup in Somerville. Both packages are labeled: Current "Slimpaq Extreme" High Output T5 48" 54W actinic replacement lamp One is model #2141. Peaks at 420nm. The other is model #2135. Peaks at 460nm. Lamps appear to be new in box and undamaged. A...
  4. Jessi

Sold 75 gallon tank, stand, and sump

All about 2 years old and in good condition. I'd prefer to sell everything together, but I'm willing to sell individual items if no one wants the lot. $400 OBO pick up in Somerville MA 75 gallon tank (48" x 18" x 21", glass, MarineLand Corner-Flo black), with hinged glass lids metal stand...
  5. Jessi

Coral ID

I picked this up at a BRS frag swap about a year ago. Does anyone recognize it? For scale, that piece is about 1" across. It's mostly stony with a thin layer of flesh. It expands horizontally, but stays pretty flat and close to the skeleton. The polyps all seem connected - I've never...
  6. Jessi

Gone Toadstools and gorgonians

1. Green toadstools (Sarcophyton sp.) Healthy and hardy. Six available: one on a round frag base, five anchored to bits of rubble. 2. Gorgonians Healthy, fast-growing, easy to frag, and will try to gradually encrust anything they touch. Four chunks are available, 10-20cm high. This was one...
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back