Search results

1. C

FS Mushrooms, leather and frogspawn sale or trade

bump - still ahve these since folks backed out
  2. C

FS Mushrooms, leather and frogspawn sale or trade

looking to sell or trade. supper large toadstool It opens to about 8-9" nads probably larger if it had the space. $90 2 frogspawn ( it was one large peace but it got so big in the tank that it fell over and broke in half. I havent counted but figure about 10 heads each $100 each. ( might...
  3. C

FS Blue or red sponge and jawbreaker mushroom

how do you attach/ glue them?
  4. C

WTB Stock tank’s

I have one. I cant remember exactly what size. I used it for my old 180 as a sump in the basement. let me know if you stil need it
  5. C

FS Blue or red sponge and jawbreaker mushroom

I have a blue sponge that is now about 5"+ in the bottom and has grown multiple layers. Happy to share/ trade if someone can advise best way to make cuttings
  6. C

Sold Spring Cleaning part 1 (fish & inverts)

why ius everyone always so far away :(
  7. C

Help, still struggling

Hmm that's interesting, I googled how to calibrate and found this vid...
  8. C

Help, still struggling

no have not checked that. I will look into that.
  9. C

Help, still struggling

YEs the fish are totally healthy I use a refractometer for SG calibrated with rodi water I got the life rock from a member here who said they used it on their tank and this was left over. My tanks is just a 30g AIO I have a skimmer on the tank _ cant remember the brand anymore I bought it...
  10. C

Help, still struggling

So I've had a AIO 30g up and running for about a year now. It has never seemed to take off. I cycled. Recently I posted by perams and the only thing out of wack was the SG which was a bit too high at 1.032 I reduced over the next 2 weeks, and now it is at .025. PH is at 8.2 all other...
  11. C

what is killing shrooms

As I said, the tank has been up for about a year. IT's been through cycle, using carib live sand and life rock and I also have marine pure balls seeded with Dr T. I. using a refractometer for SG all other tests are Red Sea. tank is on a cabinet and unless copper came in on the life rock I...
  12. C

what is killing shrooms

So I have a 40g AIO tank set up. The only thing that I have not used before in this tank is the LIfeRock which I got from another club member. Carib live sand Running a dcp-4000 Return pump at about 75 power also have a ebix 600 power head running wave Temp is at 78 Lights are current USA...
  13. C

Coral Pricing and Inflation

I was out of the hobby for a few years and the big thing I noticed returning is the RIDICULIOS names that appeared for things like Mushrooms and polyps and the accompanying price gouging!! when I got out of the hobby I had a 180g tanks and there was probably 30g worth of mushrooms and polyps I...
  14. C

AquaMax 1.0 HOB Skimmer?

I've been looking at this skimmer and the reviews. How quiet is this skimmer - for real! I want to put it on a 40 AIO that sits in the living room and my wife hates the hum of the current skimmer.
  15. C

ATO options direct to RODI

thanks I would appreciate a pic because I am not sure I am following you
  16. C

thanks but the whole idea is to avoid the bucket thing which I affectively already have with the 2 g ato tank that comes with the redsea
  17. C

I have a red sea e170 with the sump and ato tank. the tank is in my home office so normally I just do everything manually and that is fine. But we are going away and the usual suspects who take care of my tank are either coming with or are out of town as well. So I thought I would try one...
  18. C

Current USA LED IC PRO -or something else

SO I have a inno 30G. IT si only about 12" with the sand bed at average debt so I am thinking that something like a reef Reeder is way over kill? I was looking at the new(ish) Current USA LED IC PRO for about $200. I use the current power heads in my other tank and I'm happy with the...
  19. C

Fluval Evo 13.5 with NSW build thread

what is your take on the Current LED? I see that you have future plans to upgrade. I am thinking about the IC PRO dual for my AIO inno 30g long!
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back