Search results

1. wcj_ink

Gone Corals for sale.

No trades as I’m slowly getting out of the hobby and pick up is in Southbridge (Sundays and Mondays only) text at 7743215411 Dragon soul torches…$50 a head 24k torch, one head….$100 Indo green torch, two heads…$140 Holy grail torch, one big head…$500 Reverse Godzilla Yuma…5...
  2. wcj_ink

Gone RBTA..$10

Caught it while it was on the move and it’s now ready to go. Opens to about 5” $10 firm. Pick up in Southbridge
  3. wcj_ink

FS Booster pump for sale

Used like new condition comes with shut off solenoid and brand new, still packaged transformer. Selling bc I bought a new one. Pick up in Southbridge Ma $90 or b.o. no trades
  4. wcj_ink

Battery Backup suggestions

Im looking for a reliable battery backup that will run my system if ever to lose power while im away. Not sure which is best, reliable, runtime etc. Any recommendations and experience tips will be greatly appreciated
  5. wcj_ink

FS Red Sea 350…. $1100

Time has come to sell my red sea 350. No livestock or equipment are included, this is for the tank, stand and sump (all original) There is no damage, no scratches on tank or stand whatsoever. Asking for $1100
  6. wcj_ink

Gone Free!!! 3.5’ Zebra Eel

I hate to see him go but i have decided to let go of my zebra eel. Just heading in a different direction with my tank. He is reef safe i have never seen him eat any inverts either. Free to paid members!!! $50 to nonpaid!!
  7. wcj_ink

Gone Nebulous wrasse

Asking $120 for him…awesome wrasse but my green bird wants to kill him.
  8. wcj_ink

Gone Red sea max c130–34g

Was used as qt..never used copper. Needs a good cleaning lol. Has everything that comes with it except for the t5 lighting. I gutted it out to fit an ai prime in it and now just has regular cheap led strip lighting. Im going to change my qt set up so this has to go. Has one minimal scratch thats...
  9. wcj_ink

Gone Curve 5 Skimmer

For Spare Parts Only! I had the skimmer in storage and found it broken. Pick up only. Southbridge
  10. wcj_ink

Gone Freeeeee…Eshopps sump

Sump size is 24Lx12Wx16H Has a crack on top corner of return side which doesn’t affect the use bc the water isn’t going to rise up to that level. $50 or will trade for a 40G breeder so i can make a new sump for a tank im getting soon.
  11. wcj_ink

WTB Battling Dinos need some stuff

I currently have dinos present in my tank. It hasn’t taken over and i want to stay on it before it does. Im looking to buy copepods, bristle stars, mature live rock with lots of biodiversity. Let me know what you have and how much or if you just want to help out lmk too!! Thanks
  12. wcj_ink

All Set 5-6’ tank and stand

Looking to buy a whole setup or just the tank and stand. If it comes with a sump it will be a plus. Must be in main display condition, no deep visible scratches and no sh!*** looking stands please….pm me pictures and prices…thank you!!!
  13. wcj_ink

Gone Hanna Alk Tester

Hardly used it. No reagents as they expired. $25
  14. wcj_ink

WTB Sohal Tang

Looking for one that is about 4-5” thanks!
  15. wcj_ink

Gone 5” purple tang

Fat and healthy, eats like a pig $225 cash or trade for a good size powder blue tang
  16. wcj_ink

Gone Kessil A360x

Brand new factory sealed A360X tuna blue…$375
  17. wcj_ink

All Set Established Live Rock

Looking for a couple of rocks from a clean established tank so i can seed my tank with beneficial bacteria. I work a lot and cant travel too far so anywhere around the Worcester area would be great. Thanks
  18. wcj_ink

Gone Beautiful tropical fish wall art

Im selling this 3 piece Mac Jac wall art…i thought that it would go with the decor in the room but unfortunately i went a different route and now it clashes. Measures 60”x20” without spaces between $50 takes it. Thanks
  19. wcj_ink

WTT 4ft Zebra Eel

I hate to do this but its time i find my eel a new home. I am in the process of changing some things in my tank and i wont be able to keep my eel. He is fat and healthy, has never bothered any fish or cuc in the tank FOR TRADE ONLY
  20. wcj_ink

Gone Chalices

1. JF High Voltage, 15eyes….$80 2. Orange Sherbert, 25+eyes….$80 3. JF Dragon Fruit, 15eyes….$80 4. Miami Huricane, over 50eyes….$80 5. Mummy Eye, 20eyes….$60 6. Hollywood Stunner, over 60eyes…$60 i also have 2 (2 headed) bicolor hammer frags available….$20 (SOLD) JF Jack O’Latern Lepto….$60...
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back