Search results

1. S

FS Birdsnest frags

Have a bunch of birds nest frags as well as a decent colony. Frags are $5 each. Choose your own. Colony is about 6x4x4 $50 Pick up in Burlington. Pm any questions :)
  2. S

Gone 5 gallon fluval spec

Got a fluval spec that I use to use as a betta tank. Got the tank pump and a heater. Old light burnt out so I cut the cover to mount a new light that I’m keeping. Pm me for address.
  3. S

FS 40 gallon breeder and 5 gallon fluval spec

Got a 40 gallon breeder that I used as a temporary storage for RODI while I was setting up my mixing station. $20 takes it. I also got a 5 gallon fluval spec. It is missing the light and filter sponge. But I do have a working pump and a heater I’ll toss in. It also has a little cutout in the...
  4. S

Sold Sump

Got a sump and a pump when I purchased a frag tank. Decided not to use the sump because I wanted a bigger sump with refugium. Sump dimensions are 30x10x18.5. Sump has a 1” inlet and a bulk head for the exterior pump but the plumbing for pump would need to be redone. Asking $50 OBO
  5. S

FS Live phytoplankton

Bump just harvested some more. Decided to do a buy one get one on all the sizes while supplies last. 2-16oz bottles $5 2- 2liter bottles $10 2- 1 gallon jugs $20
  6. S

Gone Almost brand new box of aquaforest salt

I have an almost brand new 200 gallon box of aqua forest salt. I maybe took about 20 gallons worth from it, before I decided to switch salts. Kept telling myself I'll use it but never have so hopefully someone here can. Pick up in Burlington PM me for details.
  7. S

FS Live phytoplankton

Started growing my own live phytoplankton. Will be harvesting it tomorrow and will have about 2 gallons extra. 16 oz-$5 2 liter-$10 1 gallon-$20 Pickup in Burlington. First to message gets first priority.
  8. S

LFS on North Shore selling LRS food?

Love the reef in Wilmington just got a new shipment in this week.
  9. S

Blue spotted Jaw fish

+1 to the fact that they are jumpers. I have a pearly jawfish and when I got him from LFS he nearly jumped out of their tank when they were trying to catch him. When you first add it to the tank he will probably disappear among the rock work for a little while. Took 4 days before I was able to...
  10. S

Let's see your mixing station

Slightly cluttered and still modifying it slightly but here’s mine so far.
  11. S

Blonde naso tang attacking magnificent rabbit fish

Yeah I ended up getting rid of him. A LFS can and caught him and a diamond goby I wanted gone Friday. If I knew before I would of tried to work something out with you.
  12. S

Yeah that’s what I knew going in. I was renting this fish just until he he too big. I was hoping to get to keep him until he got at least a little bigger but oh well. LFS says they’ll take him so I’ll be giving him to them
  13. S

5’ long tank. Blonde Naso tang is 3” long
  14. S

Hi everyone today my blonde Naso tang has completely gone after my magnificent rabbit fish. Rabbit fish has a few marks on his tail. He did this last week with my blue tang and same thing blue tang had a few marks on its tail. Now the Naso tang leaves the blue tang completely alone. Is he just...
  15. S

Help identify algae

I had this when I first set up my tank and it was everywhere. On every rock every crevice some of the areas where almost 3” long. Then I got my magnificent fox face rabbit fish. I didn’t witness it often because I was working a ton but it Disappeared fairly fast. I also got like 5 turbo snails...
  16. S

Anemone kill Mushroom Leather?

How long was the rbta next to the mushroom leather? Leather corals will close their polyps and shed a layer of mucus every once and a while. When mine does this it’ll usually be closed for 1-2 weeks.
  17. S

How often do you have to clean your glass?

I can go a maximum of four days before I have to clean it
  18. S

Cause of Torch tentacles curled/bunched up

Was kind of able to get a pic of my torch today. It’s still hard to tell but mine definitely does the same thing with its tentacles as yours.
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back