Search results

1. S

FS Birdsnest frags

Have a bunch of birds nest frags as well as a decent colony. Frags are $5 each. Choose your own. Colony is about 6x4x4 $50 Pick up in Burlington. Pm any questions :)
  2. S

Gone 5 gallon fluval spec

Got a fluval spec that I use to use as a betta tank. Got the tank pump and a heater. Old light burnt out so I cut the cover to mount a new light that I’m keeping. Pm me for address.
  3. S

FS 40 gallon breeder and 5 gallon fluval spec

Got a 40 gallon breeder that I used as a temporary storage for RODI while I was setting up my mixing station. $20 takes it. I also got a 5 gallon fluval spec. It is missing the light and filter sponge. But I do have a working pump and a heater I’ll toss in. It also has a little cutout in the...
  4. S

Sold Sump

Got a sump and a pump when I purchased a frag tank. Decided not to use the sump because I wanted a bigger sump with refugium. Sump dimensions are 30x10x18.5. Sump has a 1” inlet and a bulk head for the exterior pump but the plumbing for pump would need to be redone. Asking $50 OBO
  5. S

Gone Almost brand new box of aquaforest salt

I have an almost brand new 200 gallon box of aqua forest salt. I maybe took about 20 gallons worth from it, before I decided to switch salts. Kept telling myself I'll use it but never have so hopefully someone here can. Pick up in Burlington PM me for details.
  6. S

FS Live phytoplankton

Started growing my own live phytoplankton. Will be harvesting it tomorrow and will have about 2 gallons extra. 16 oz-$5 2 liter-$10 1 gallon-$20 Pickup in Burlington. First to message gets first priority.
  7. S

Blonde naso tang attacking magnificent rabbit fish

Hi everyone today my blonde Naso tang has completely gone after my magnificent rabbit fish. Rabbit fish has a few marks on his tail. He did this last week with my blue tang and same thing blue tang had a few marks on its tail. Now the Naso tang leaves the blue tang completely alone. Is he just...
  8. S

Blonde Naso Tang Changing Color

Ive had a blonde naso tang in my tank for about six weeks now. A little more than a week ago on sept. 20 I noticed that he turned from his usual light gray and blond to a very dark gray almost black. He does this every time I approach the tank. Is it stress related or is it something else? The...
  9. S

Tips for catching wrasse

Hi everyone I added a marble Wrasse to my tank a little over a month ago. This past week he has gone after my clown fish. It has gotten pretty bad so I put my clown fish in a little buddy box I had( to keep them safe). I don't want to keep them in there for longer than needed so I want to catch...
  10. S

Marble Wrasse Aggression

I have a 160 gallon tank and recently added a marble wrasse to my tank. He's been in there for about 3 weeks and the past couple days he's been harassing my pair of clown fish. He leaves every other fish alone but will charge my clowns occasionally. The clowns will stay in the top corner of my...
Back