Search results

1. S

Reef Deal Mile high corals

Got some amazing frags in today. Great prices and service.
  2. S

Sps genetics

Hey @dz6t. Lot of ppl talk about your sps compared to larger named vendors. Pardone the sps ignorance but are these named pieces of a different kind of sps or is it more like they just found a realy nice example? I no you talked to me about appleberry monti. Is beach bum, alter ego and other jf...
  3. S

Asd 40% off

Ends 9/3 code Ld40
  4. S

Tank id 911!!!

Found these clear egg looking things on the underside of rock. They are clear about 1/4 -1/8 in in size and have what looks like a sperm shaped things inside. Its hard to see cause there clear but if you look just above the lobo in pic you can see whats inside.
  5. S

Reef Deal Tck coral 40% off

These guys have some nice acans cheap. They had a good selection the acans was just what I thought was realy nice
  6. S

After split care

Had my large black widow split on me. I no ppl dip in iodine after cutting. should I do the same after natural split. Is infection a problem in this kind of situation? Should I cut them when I see there about to split to save it some pain and have the split point be clean cut. One other one I...
  7. S

Natral split or some sort or crime

Went by the tank for my nightly checkup and saw this. Is this a fish ripping into it for it last meal? Is this what a natural split looks like right after it happens? I hope its a split but can't find other half. Dong told me he just got a large one in. I was hoping my 7-8in specimen was...
  8. S

$13 ato

Used this for my lanthinum treatment. I came home from work and added my usual dose of top off water and saw this empty bag and inspiration struck. I love my tank so much I don't like the idear of spending less time with it. Thats the reason i havent bothered with ato. But seeing stability is...
  9. S

Sand cleaning

After many many articles and videos about starting reef tanks I finally jumped in. Well made a huge mistake in not washing my sand from the used tank. I was so worried about my bacteria and losing coral and fish by cleaning to much I moved it with nothing more than 50% water change. Well no...
  10. S

Free Lanthium chloride

Had a stuburnly high po4 levels. My no3 was spot on at 10ppm. I ordered a life time supply of sea clear to help get things in check. I used 1ml out of 32 oz for one treatment. Needless to say I have extra. Anyone that wants some can come get an oz. That should last someone a while even with...
  11. S

How close is to close

Anyone find it alittle off putting when the ppl running a contest win it. This has been great site for info and to find frags and what not but...as a new comer to the sight I find sponsors and officers winning contests and sponsors grabbing cheap deals a alittle less than transparent. Ppl would...
  12. S

Bleached anemone

Thanks jsak1976, the transplant worked within a two week time period. They arent fully back but they have developed the yellowish hue a white nem is suppose to have. Its def a rainbow tip. I can start to see white pattern on disc and greenish hues further up. I'm kind of regreting not feeding...
  13. S

Ratings

It would be realy nice to take a look at a profile and figure out if there legit. Ppl hold things for others and I swear 50% of thoae holds fall through. Or people that try and give you the smallest when you pay for the biggest. Being new its been hard to find lagit seller.
  14. S

Buying coral?

Just came back from jsak1976. Fantastic guy with nice collection of stuff. If your able to wrestle some of his acans away they are amazing.some of the healthiest coral ive seen. Spotless tanks and a nice guy. So refreshing to spend time with a seller that likes coral more than money. Being...
  15. S

Frag show.

Hey guys. So ive been finding great deals trying to fill my tank. Ive gotten a few bigger pieces and some stuff I dont care for with large buys. If I bring alittle frag tank with like 35 low end frags is that a joke. Is this going to have like hole booths or is it more like a flea market. Also...
  16. S

Gone Pepermint

These guys will be free to the worst aptsia out break that messages me. Pm me and I'll let you no if you Winn. Happy reefing!!!!
  17. S

Invert removal

So as I stalk up my tank im haveing a big problem. I have all these frags I spent a fortune on and my pepermint and crab are messing with them. Pepermints have been picing at my widow nems. The crab doesnt eat things just knocks everything over. Any easy ways to catch these guys?
  18. S

Super tinny nem

So I found a nem hiding in the rock I got my widows from. It blwached out cause of lack of light. I also have three little bta that i thought were a unique white and pink(thanks frank for informing me)just a jacked up normal bam tho. So now i have three little guys that im trying to bring back...
  19. S

Nem splits

Does anyone have any ideas what cause nems to split. Bought a couple widows for my clowns and the split like right after. Could it be my tank? Stress from transport? Any help would be appriated.
  20. S

Great guys

Im new to the sight and I would just like to thank everyone for being nice and offering helpful advice. Special thanks to dz6t and frank180reef for just being awsome guys willing to share there knowledge. Having someone with years of real life experience really helps ground any research you may...
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back