Search results

1. Fiberacci

FS Getting out of reefing - selling everything

How much would 1 MP10 be?
  2. Fiberacci

20g nano, take 2

I added a bunch of pods for my mandarin and maybe there was a bunch of ammonia with the pods or some disease they had. Yeah I would only get the 6line if its the only fish im gling to add. Which I might because I care more about coral than the fish.
  3. Fiberacci

20g nano, take 2

Lol yeah patience isnt my strong suit. Im using an ai hydra 32 from like 3 years. Par at the maxima is around 250
  4. Fiberacci

20g nano, take 2

All my fish died...but coral are doing well. Ill prob add a 6line wrassee and call it a day. Coral list Sps: purple monster, WD, jf Homewrecker, hawkins, poto flamethewer, purple smurf, northern lights, blue tort,pc rainbow, sbb heisenberg Lps Black light torch, dragon soul, space invader...
  5. Fiberacci

20g nano, take 2

Bunch of top down shots. Lots of coral mostly from @dz6t
  6. Fiberacci

20g nano, take 2

Alright you can find my hannah marine graphs atrached. Generally im happy with the system. Cons: so the app on your phone that connects. You can send a series of test that your going to perform with a note associated with the data. Like just did water change etc. But if you goto another app...
  7. Fiberacci

20g nano, take 2

Things have been stable. Ill update on hannah checker soon. So far its really helpful and makes testing and storing data easy. Ill post my graphs soon. For now pictures!! Im planning one last insertion of corals now that these have been happy for a few weeks. Dosing 12ml of kalkwasser daily
  8. Fiberacci

20g nano, take 2

Today im going to test the other parameters, I only did ammonia for safety of the fish last night. The only thing is the ammonia test seems to have changed or maybe i have an old one? The ammonia regent I have uses 2 liquid and 1 dry while the sytsem walks you through using 2 dry regeants one...
  9. Fiberacci

20g nano, take 2

Frostbites! For now im leaving light off till I add coral. Not sure if I should wait to add the rest of my fish stocking first or add coral in coming weeks. Pretty much just plan to add the pink streaked wrasse
  10. Fiberacci

20g nano, take 2

Got this bad boy. Maybe overkill, but my api test kit kept reading .5 - .25 as lowest. Gonna add some clowns now
  11. Fiberacci

20g nano, take 2

Ive had way too much time waiting for the tank cycle so ive planned out coral layout. Planned stocking 2x designer clowns 1x pink streaked wrasse or skunk wrasse 1x some small goby
  12. Fiberacci

20g nano, take 2

Thoughts on aquascae so far
  13. Fiberacci

20g nano, take 2

So 4 years ago i shutdown my 40b after only a few months. Im going smaller this time, but lets see how I do this time around.
  14. Fiberacci

First reef 40B

12/2 lost some fish and lost some coral interestingly my more expensive Sps have been rock solid. I was struggling to maintain alk with kalk and switched to 2 part. Took a week to get it dialed in but finally stable at 7.7dkh. Clam lost organ 3 weeks ago, pretty much waiting for it to die but...
  15. Fiberacci

40 breeder pics

Some fish pics. Hopefully the clam sticks around. No photo editing done. Sony rx100 iii. Some have a 150mm macro lens. I struggled to not get blurry images and enought light.
  16. Fiberacci

First reef 40B

Heres a mediocre video for now.
  17. Fiberacci

First reef 40B

Thanks! Ive been trying to upload a mp video but it qont let me. Anyone know why?
  18. Fiberacci

First reef 40B

10/29/2019 Ive added a 4 line wrasse ,pintail, and emerald crab and maxima. Ive noticed my polyop extension is coming back. I'm guess the 4 line has started wiping out some of the vermited snails. Also ive had 2 emerald crabs before but they all bothered my sps. I made sure to get a female...
  19. Fiberacci

First reef 40B

10/17/2019 kalwasser Made a kalwasser dripper since i noticed my alkalinity dropping faster than my once a week water changes. Alk is now stable at 7.5. It will probably slowly go up with each water change. Water is foggy and noticed baby trochus snails. A little bubble algae so I got a...
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back