Search results

1. J

Gone Picasso Clowns

I do not and cannot get pics of individual fish. There is to many an just no way for me to get pics of singles. That being said. All fish are 1.75 inches plus. Onyx picasso’s 60 each Grade A 50 each Grade B 40 each Platinum percula’s 50 each My pics are to large to upload. (I know there is...
  2. J

Gone Radion XR30

Light and two ballasts both ballasts and light in working order. 100 Worcester Ma
  3. J

Gone Radion XR30

Light and two ballasts both ballasts and light in working order. 100 Worcester Ma
  4. J

Gone Stuff

Must take everything 20bucks. Worcester ma
  5. J

Sold 20L 10-15 baby clowns

20 Long stand hang on back refugium 10-15 baby picasso, platinum, onyx clownfish 200
  6. J

Stocked 92 gallon fx6

92 gallon corner tank Fx6 filter about a year old Hang on back fluval 110, sponge filter 4 good sized rainbow sharks About 15 neon tetras 2 hatchet fish 1 large fully mature albino bristlenose male pleco Light, stand, decor, Pothos plants everything included 250 b/o bring buckets and help to...
  7. J

Gone Spawning pairs, high end singles, complete setup

Spawning pair 1 Large female Bali picasso Nebula male This pair just lays and does so all year round without ANY work they just dont stop low light no light this pair is insane. I have had them for about 3 years or so now. 1000 b/o spawning pair 2 Phantom long fins large female This pair does...
  8. J

Gone Clownfish

Picasso's, platinum perculas, mis bars I won't be taking pictures of individuals or anything like that I have to many available. Sizes range from 1.25" to 1.75-2" Range from 10bucks each to 65 each larger black onyx 2.5+" clown is 70
  9. J

Gone Clownfish

I have hatched and raised these clowns so they are fully aquacultured, I have a couple clowns available... A lot lol Picasso's grades B, A and premium. B 30 each, A 45 each premiums are dependant on which and range from 60-100 each (I don't think I have any helmets but can check) Platinums...
  10. J

Gone Complete setup

WILL NOT SEPERATE. Got new couch set, measured old one didnt measure new one... Cause beer. Girl aint havin it tank gotta go. JUST FINISHED TAKING DOWN 3/31/21 AT 3:00P.M Innovative marine 40 gallon Screen top (legit one). Black stand that has been reinforced... cause pc of mind. Tank is...
  11. J

WTB Looking for crazy blasto's

Looking for a frag of reeeally nice blasto for advanced reefers... The brighter the better.
  12. J

Sold Anemone's

I have 2 anemones available. told they were bubbletip NY funburst look more of a really nice bubble tip rainbow nems look better in person. lights were going down. blue mouth green stems and red bubbles and a darker tip the smaller of the 2 Nems (not much a difference) is 40 the larger Nem...
  13. J

Thanks all

Im not typically into cheap corals but I also know what stuff sells for. Im not entirely sure of what Im looking for exactly. I want BRIGHT coral I am deff into LPS. But again ANYTHING BRiiiGHT. if it has some knarly ployp extension even better. Im a sucker for chalices... Just sayin.
  14. J

Gone 2 pairs of clownfish

All babies I have sold that went into a tank with an anemone have hosted the anemone. I have one pair of grade A picasso clowns the larger one is just under 2inches and his companion is slightly smaller than he is. Second pair is a platinum percula pair they both have silver eyes which is more...
  15. J

Gone CPR overflow

I have a CPR overflow I put a pc of light diffuser in the overflow to keep fish and snails out and worked like a charm. I am including the pvc piping with quick disconnect. Also including a toms aqua lifter pump. I used this for over a year and never had a single issue. 50bucks or may trade for...
  16. J

WTB Closed.

Looking to pickup an mp10 possibly mp40 a gyre or anything with similar power and controllable before I pop on a new one.
  17. J

Gone Klir di 4 drop in roller mat

I bought this but will be going in a different direction. Has the stock roller motor and the upgraded stronger motor comes with a brand new roll. 150FIRM. Or will trade for coral also will trade for an Mp10, an icecap gyre or anything similar in quality and controllabilitly.
  18. J

WTB Mp10 or 2k gyre or something equal to

Looking to buy a controllable wave maker prefer an Mp10 or ice cap gyre 2K but interested in ANY controllable wave maker.
  19. J

WTB Looking RODi water or a RODi unit

Looking for like 20gallons of RODi water or a RODi in general doesnt need to be anything crazy. in or around Worcester ma.
  20. J

WTB Radion x30 arm mount.

Just picked up a radion. Looking for a tank mounted arm for the light.
Back